Chapter SEVEN

The World Around Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
SS501 - Making A Lover

It has been 3 minutes since the loan shark left the place after seeing a couple kissing infront of them. It has been more than 3 minutes they were at the same position. Neither Hayoung or Kyungsoo break the kiss. Only when they need more air, they finally pull away from each others. An awkward silent fill the whole surounding. There is no suitable words for them to said or explain.

"Erm... I... Erm..." Hayoung lost of words. Never in her life she have nothing to talk after doing anything she did but, kissing her first love, it was just beyond her imagination. "Sorry..." The only word Kyungsoo was able to say to her. "If only I didn't pull you with me, this not going to happen right? Okay I'm sorry it my fault. Do you want me to send you home?" Kyungsoo generously asked but Hayoung just shook her head as she scared that her father might insult Kyungsoo again.

"I will go home first then." Kyungsoo bid a goodbye before running home with his heart pumpinh faster than usual. As soon as he arrive, he was shocked to the hell when he saw his mom sitting on the coach. "Where have you been? It freaking 12 midnight!" Mrs Do asked in worried. She scared is the loan shark still looking for her son. After 2 years running away from those debt, Mrs Do and her son live in miserable. Can't go out freely like others because scared of loan shark.

"I.. just take a fresh air.. yeah...." Kyungsoo nervously replied his mom. "Then explain to me why is your lips is completely dry?" Mrs Do curiously asked. Kyungsoo have such a moist lips but it weird seeing his lips dry. "Ermm. well.. you know.. it getting colder day by day omma so it maybe the after effect after I walking just now right? I will be in my room..."

"But it freaking february..." Mrs Do said but Kyungsoo already went inside his room. It gonna be a long night, not only for Kyungsoo but also for a girl name Hayoung. "Just why did I kiss her back? Now she will think that I'm just a ert who enjoyed being kiss by a random girls." He talks to himself while burrying his face in the pillow. "Just why you idiot Kyungsoo!!!!!"

"Good morning.... Hayoung is that you?" Mrs Oh greeted her daughter but shocked after seeing Hayoung red puffy eyes like a panda. "Hayoung what actually happen to you my dear?" Actually, Hayoung having a same problem as Kyungsoo, she can't even close her eyes. All she do is remembering the scene from last night which is when she purposely kiss him.

"Omma, can I stay at Bomi's house for the whole day?" She politely asked her mom which is Mrs Oh reply with a nod. Whatever she asked, her parents will always agree on it. "Hayoung, I hope you can stop seeing that pest again after this." Suddently Mr Oh exclaimed and Hayoung knows well that he was talking about Kyungsoo.

"Appa, he is not a pest. He is a human with name. He is Do Kyungsoo!" Hayoung rebel back. She hate it when her father talk bad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter