Chapter FIVE

The World Around Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Ricard Marx - I Will Be Right Here Waiting For You.

"Unnie!!" Hayoung happily called her favorite cousin, Bomi who was busy feeding Bona some food. "Yes my Hayoung anything that I can help you? But listening to your high pitch voice, it seems like something good just happened. Mind to tell me what actually happened to you huh? Did you get a new boyfriend again darling?" Bomi said through the phone call.

"Remember the boy that I once mention to you few years back?" Hayoung recalls the day when she told Bomi about Kyungsoo when they were still in the kindergarden. "Which boy Hayoung. Hayoung wait a minute please." Bomi asked her to wait for a while. Hayoung can clearly heard that Bomi was shouting and Bona to stop spraying the Chocolate Syrups on the sofa. "Okay I'm done. Continue with your what boy you mention just now."

"Okay. This guy with heart shaped lips and round big eyes? I found him! I really found him. He is the worker at the workshop I sent my car to service, Kyungsoo!!" Hayoung said in a very happy voice. "So, you are telling me that the heart shaped lips is Kyungsoo and that Kyungsoo guys is your first love? Wow Hayoung, I never imagine he will be that poor guy. Never in our family history liking a poor guy you know that. And I'm perfect sure that if your father knows that you are in love with a poor guy, he surely gonna send you back to the State. Mr Oh is capable to do anything in order to avoid you marrying a poor guy."

"I know but he is difference. I know him for years. Although I just met him once when I was still 7, I rememer his crying face clearly. I know he is a kind boy back then until he manage to make me remembering him everyday for years, unnie. Now I don't care if appa hate him but I finally met him unnie. Unnie please help me with him please.. I'm begging you." Hayoung pleaded using her cute voice. After she helped Kyungsoo when she first time met him, she knows that Kyungsoo is kind because he stand for his parents infront of the loan shark. "Bomi are you there?"

"I'm here Hayoung. Well, if you like him THAT much, I can't help but try to hook up with him. But does he know that you are Hayoung from the past?" Bomi asked her back while trying to put Bona to sleep. "I don't know but from the way his eyes looking at my dad just now, it was full of hate and revenge. I think he still remember my rude father by the word 'harmful pest'. Unnie what to do if he hate me too? But I help him just now. He can't hate me right unnie?"

"I don't know because I'm not Kyungsoo. Just go to the workshop tomorrow and meet him? Oh wait you have his phone number right? Text him! Okay I got to go, Bona is crying I need to put her sleep. See you tomorrow if nothiing happen." With the last good night goodbye. Bomi and Hayoung end up their conversation.

"Hyung..." Slowly, Kai approach the moody Kyungsoo who was coming early to the workshop with a long moody face. "Kyungsoo hyung..." He spoke with a very scared voice because no one want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter