Chapter TWO

The World Around Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Kelly Clarkson - Heartbeat Song

"Our dear passengers, we are now safetly land at Incheon International Airport. You may open up your seatbelt and thank you for using Seoul Airbus for your destination," The pretty stewardess said as they safetly landed from United State straight to the Incheon Airport. After 10 years leaving in State, this young chick little girl finally coming back from to her hometown, the place where she was born, Korea. With a large heavy suitcase, a girl named Oh  Hayoung happily marched out from the airport.

"I'm Back KOREA~ Who miss me!!!!" Hayoung happily shout while jumping aroung her position. This is her first time in 10 years she breathing the air in Korea. The warm air that she miss a lot since 10 years ago. "OH HAYOUNGIE!!!!" A cute girl who looks a bit older than her approached from behind with a wide grin all over her face. Yes, Hayoung miss her so much and finally they meet again.

"BOMI UNNIE!!!!" Hugging, shouting, giggling and jumping, all sort of girl stuff they was doing it in the middle of the airport. "Miss, can you please lower down your voice?" One of the gurad warn the girls as both of them was too loud at the public place. Embarased with what they do, Bomi and her cousin, Hayoung bow at the guard 90 degrees before entered Bomi's car and headed home.

"I have miss your ugly face so much. My Hayoung has grown up becoming a very beautiful girl in the world. So tell me, how many guys you have hook uo with?" Playfully Bomi asked her cousin. No one can deny it that Hayoung really looks pretty from head to toe. She was miss perfect, pretty girl with a lot of money. "Well, around 5? But after they eat all my money, they run to another rich es and eat their money. Well guys really into money than love right? That is how my mom always told me. Ouh Unnie, how old is Bona this year?"  Not forgeting, Bomi's mysterious daughter, Bona. It was a sad past that lead her to be a single mother to Bona.

"My Bona? This year she is 4 years old. You must be shock when you see her later because she looks sooooooooo freaking cute with her curly hair. She reminds me of my face when I was little back then. I'm happy that she does not have any of her father's DNA or else she will looks so ugly right?" With a hurt and revenge in her heart, Bomi keep in only in her heart at live happily with Bona. She poured all of her love towards Bona. Bona's happiness is her happiness.

"Well unnie what about I hook you up with any of my friends with you? Hey, you should get married too you know?" Hayoung give an uninteresting suggestion to her. "Nope. I will never get married unless that guy can accept Bona in his life. If Bona approve, then I'm in." Bomi said with her eyes still focus on the road since she was the one who driving the car. "Hayoung ah, you should bring you car to the workshop for some service you know. That red car of yours has not been moving for 10 years in the garage." She said to Hayoung.

"I will drop my car at the nearby workshop and you must pick me up okay? After lunch?" She suggested and Bomi just nod her head and continue driving her car as soon as the traffic light turns green.

"This is my heartbeat song and I'm gonna play it~ Been so long I forgot how to turn it up UP UP ALL NIGHT LONG ~~!!!!!" One o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter