Chapter FOUR

The World Around Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Taylor Swift - Blank Space

"KIM KAI!" With an angry voice, Kyungsoo glare at the weak Kai who was just entered the workshop. " Kim Kai where have you been? I don't really know is the owner of this workplace. I am the one who always open and close the shop. I'mthe one who need to make sure every workers here got their job, evently. Why I am the on who always managing the shop? It is not that hyung does not want to help you but, you are going over board Kai. Every workers will never repect you anymore if you continue being like this." Kyungsoo let out everything he keep in his heart.

"Hyung I know I was wrong. Can you stop talking because I was sotired right now." Kai sadly said before lying down on the sofa. "Yeah tired after making out with another girl?" Kyungsoo harshly said which makes Kai play again the scene that happen to him last night and just now. "Oh my god hyung I swear I will never went to that club anymore. Oh my you can't believe it if I tell you I sleep with a middle age woman for the first time." Kai whinning like a kid with his legs kicking the space.

"Serve you right for always playing with girls. Now taste it how girls playing with you. Urgh I bet you play the whole night and just now right? That is why you look so tired and weak." Kyungsoo said to his immature Kai. "Hyung, do you have any chocolate? I need energy to start working for today. Chocolate is better because it give a lot of energy to us." Kai asked before Kyungsoo pointing towards the refrigerator signing that there is chocolate in the fridge.

"Anyeong Haseyo~" The same girls from yesterday enter their shop. "Can I ask if my car okay and can be take home?" The girl named Hayoung said but Kyungsoo eyes and Kai's stay fixed at the girl next to Hayoung, which is Bomi. Kai looking at her from up  to the lower part of her body. "Hey, you are the guys from yesterday night right?" Bomi said to Kyungsoo. Now he remember where did he saw her.

"OH! The chocolate girl? Did you get the chocolate?" He politely asked as Kyungsoo remember that Bomi was looking for white chocolate just for her daughter last night. "You know him?" Hayoung asked out of nowhere. "Yes, we met last night while I was looking for white chocolate?" Bomi explained to Hayoung before she thinks something dirty in her mind.

"You love white chocolate? Me too! It my favorite!" Kai inteprute in the middle of Bomi, Hayoung and Kyungsoo conversation. Bomi was totally his style. The way she match her clothes with her hair. Just perfect for him. Maybe. "Ermmm no I don't eat white chocolate but my daughter do." With the word 'daughter' is enough to make Kai's hope broke into a million pieces. "You are a married woman?" He asked and Bomi just reply with a simple nod.

"So Miss Hayoung, about you car. I just need too polish a bit dirt in the engine and you can take it home with you. If you have no tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter