Chapter SIX

The World Around Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Ailee - Goodbye My Love

For the whole night Hayoung can't even close her eyes and drift to sleep. It is all because of Kyungsoo. He made her feel so miserable and dying of missing him. How could a guy like him, hate her that much? What did she do wrong toward him? All of this thought was playing in Hayoung's mind the whole night. She can't sleep until now because thinking about that big eyes Kyungsoo. Same goes to Kyungsoo.

"Kyunggie, are you still awake? Is anything wrong happened today at work?" His mom asked him as Kyungsoo keep on staring at the uninteresting program on the television. Since Kyungsoocamo home from works, he was not talking to her and keep on being silence. It disturb her so much. "You know, you can talk to me if you have anything in your mind." Mrs Do said.

"Omma, do you remember the guy who insulted us before we went to Goyang?" Kyungsoo asked his mom and she replied with a simple nod. "I met him yesterday. Seems like he still living at the old street we used to live at. Do you remember his daughter who 'trying' to help us back then? I met her again." Kyungsoo said, eyes still fixing on the television. 

"Is that so? Just ignore that arrogant family my son. Why is that so bothering you until you becoming like this?" She concerned ask her moody son. "Omma, she remember me and she comes and meet me just now to send an apologizes on behalf of her father but all I do was shouting and her and asked her to leave. I even said that I hate her even if don't mean it. I just not in mood to talk to her. Am I that harsh?"

"If I was in her place, I would be so hurt and sad. She looks like a nice girl and opposite to her father arrogant attitude. You should not mad at her like that. Say sorry if you didn't mean with what you said just now. Okay? Tomorrow if you meet her, say sorry sincerely okay?" Mrs Do try to help her lost son. She does not know how butu her mother instict said that Hayoung will change her son into somene she will never expect he will be. 

"Kyungsoo.." His mom called  his name. "When will you find someone and get married? You can't live with me for the rest of your life. I will not live more longer. I am old enough and waiting for my death. I will follow your father anytime." This topic that Kyungsoo hate the most, His mom said it again. "Omma, how can I get married if I need to pay all of the debt. I can't even pay the debt, how can I have a courage to take a responsible towards my future wife? Omma let stop talking about this okay? I need to go out and get some fresh air. Go inside and sleep, I will be home later okay?"

"Kai? you are not going out tonight? Are you sure you are my son? Omo.." Mrs Kim provoked her son as she rarely see Kai at home. Seeing him lying on his bed was a weird thing. "Omma, I just tired. There is a lot of thing happen just now at works and now I want to rest. Can't I?" He lazily replied his annoying mom.

"Kai, you should be getting married you know. You are not getting younger day by day. Find so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter