CHAPTER FIFTEEN

The World Around Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     The sun shines brighter compare to usual. Hayoung wakes up early unlike usual. She went down to the kitchen only to be greeted by a soulless Bomi. Hayoung keeps on calling her name but got nothing in reply. Bomi has been out of herself since last night where Xiumin sent her home.

     “Hello there my favorite sister are you even in your body?”  Hayoung snap her finger in front of Bomi’s face. “Finally you look at me. Hey, what is wrong with you today? Are you okay?”

     “Oh.. Hayoung you up… No.. just fine.” Bomi said while continue to make breakfast for Bona and her daughter lunchbox.

     “No you are totally not okay. Mind to tell me what in your head? Are everything okay after the dinner with Kai? Did something bad happened?”

    “No, I’m fine. Really. Hayoung, take this and help me set the table. I need to wake Bona up. She gonna be late to school.”

     “Unnie! Bona is taking her shower. You just asked me to wake her up just now! Whats wrong with you! You are out of your place.” Hayoung set the table but still curious about what in her cousin mind.

     “Well, Hayoung.” Bomi called her and she replies with a nod. “Who is that guy who sent you home last night?”

     “Oh, Minseok oppa? He is Kyungsoo senior. Why? You find him attractive? Well, of course, oppa is handsome but…”

     “But?”

     “But his little sister, that ugly Minji who try to steel my future husband away from me! I hate her. But oppa is find. He is kind and responsible. He volunteer to send me home because he afraid that something bad happen.” Bomi nod on Hayoung’s explanation.

     “Why are you curious about him?” Hayoung asked. Bomi was out of ideas but thank god Bona come down, steeling the attention away from the question.

     “Hayoung, are you not having a plan to go home? Uncle Oh was extremely angry at you.” Bomi said.

     “It not even a week since I run away what’s wrong with that old guy. Nope, I’m going to stay here with you and my cutie Bona!” She pinched Bona’s cheek.

     Minseok was playing with his food. Even his favorite food looks unattractive to him. This happen after last night meeting with her, Bomi.

     “Hello there old eat your food and stop playing!” Minji snap him out.

     “Oppa, are you okay? You look tired and.. you know, problematic?” She said while shoving food into . He was about to answer until he heard a familiar voice.

     “He always problematic okay.” Kai walks down and join the table. Minseok was super surprise to see Kai in his house. “What?” Kai said and start filling up his plate.

     “What and how?” Minseok said.

     “Oh what am I doing here and how? Easy, mom asked me to stay at your house for a time being because she was away for a business trip with dad. I refuse but your mom said she will give me an expensive games coupon so here I am, eating with you.” He said while eating his food.  M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter