Chapter ELEVEN

The World Around Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jung Eunji & Seo Inguk - All For You

"KIM MINJI KIM MINSEOK!" Kyungsoo shouted in shock while Hayoung still with her pissed off face. The both Minji and Minseok approached those kids with a wide smile. "Yo Kyungsoo how are you?" Minseok asked, eyes still staring at Hayoung who was glaring at Minji. "Oppa anyeong~Do you miss me?" Minji clings on Kyungsoo right arm.

"Hey don't touch my oppa!" Hayoung angrily exclaimed Kyungsoo as her oppa and do the same thing as what Minji did at Kyungsoo's left arm. "Hey, When did my oppa be yours huh?" Minji fired back which only makes Hayoung mad. "I know him first and longest than you kiddo!" Hayoung replied back. "No I know him first!" Now the both girl are having a staring and glaring competition.

"Well it getting darker so let go to the cafe nearby and have some chat shall we?" Minseok suggested and Kyungsoo nod in agreement. "Yeah, beside I can't standing here with two sloths clingging on my arms." Kyungsoo said before walking next to Minseok while having Hayoung and Minji clingging on his arms like a sloth.

Kai waiting in front of Bomi's house early as he expected. 30 minutes before 7 and he is now infront of the house. Wearing a nice simple clothes with a long jeans, Kai can't wait to introduce Bomi and Bona to his mom and he pretty sure that his mom will accept her with an open arms. Moreover his mom really like children so Bona is an extra marks for him.

"Kai? Is that you oh my what are you doing so early infront of my house?" Bomi peeked outside of her front door as she can see a car parked infront of the gate. "Ermm hi?" Kai awkwardly said. "Well, I just arrive early than I suppose to be here right. Sorry." Kai said. "No, its okay, just come inside. Just mke it comfortable okay.." Bomi said while Kai walking inside her big house.

He was amazed by the decoration of the house. No need to mention about the cleanliness because it so damn clean without a single dust. Everything is neated and perfect. It so a woman house. "Kai Appa!!!!" Bona shouted as she saw Kai in the house. She immediately runs towards him before giving him a big lovely hug.

"Aigoo I miss my baby girl. You are so pretty in that pink dress. I bet your mom must be forcing you to wear pink since you hate it." Kai said which get a glared from Bomi. "No I'm not forcing her you kiddo now sit quietly while I need to touch up my make up." Bomi said. Kai just shruged before playing with Bomi's lipstick.

"Where is my lipsticks.." Bomi searching everywhere and now she found it. Kai was wearing the pink lipsticks on his lips. "Kim Kai what are you doing there human!" Bomi shouted which makes Kai dropped the lipstick and it break into two. "OH MY GOD MY LIPSTICK!!!! YOU LITTLE HOW DARE YOU!!!" 

"Sorry appa but I need to stay in my room for a while because when omma angry, she will turn into a monster." Bona said while leaving the sweating Kai alone with monster Bomi. "Erm...Hi?"

"What are you Hi Hi me huh Kim Kai!" Bomi trying to calm herself down. "Sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter