Chapter ONE

The World Around Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song of The Day : S.E.O.U.L SONG - Girls' Generation & Super Junior

"KIM HALMONIE!!!!!" Shout a little 6 years old girl hapilly while riding her bike down the hill, straight to the halmoni house that she always go everytime she have to give something to the 70 years old grandmother. Kim Halmoni live alone in her small house with no children as she never get married in her life. The little girl as usual stop in front of her house with a big sweet grin on her face.

"Halmoni!" She called out her name again until the old woman appear in front of her, smiling back at the little kid. "Hayoungie" She greeted the little kid named Hayoung back. Hayoung is one of the kind kid who always drop by her house just to deliver her a bottle of milk everyday. Hayoung will always drop by and give her some banana milk before the little kid heading back to her own house as she live in the same road as her. Banana milk was one of Hayoung favorite milk, same goes to the old woman.

"Banana milk for halmoni again!! Plus, extra food for you." Hayoung happily hands her a bottle of banana milk and some red bean's bread. "Aigoo hayoungie. Thank you so much little girl. That was so kind of you. Keep up with this attitude until you become older like me okay, princess?" Hayoung nod vigorously before she cycle her bike to head home after playing with some of her friends. 

"We need some time. Please give us a bit more times until we have enough money to pay you back." On her way cycling home, she saw a middle age woman who was on her knees, begging towards a jerk look a like guys. Next to that woman is someone who was around 40, doing the same thing as what she was doing. 

"How many time did you say the same thing? I want you to pay us all the money or else, both of you must get out of this house. I give you 2 months to settle down the rent and you want me to give you more time?" The jerk look alike guy said rudely toward the woman. Hayoung who saw everything was hidding behind the brick wall. The kind hearted Hayoung felt so symphatic toward the poor family. Although she was in her kindergarden, she totally understand what is going on here. She mature in her very young age.

"Stop beating my appa..." A little boy went out of the house, crying after he saw his own father was being beaten by the jerk guy. He have a very wide eyes and a heart shaped lips. His appearance was perfect but for Hayoung, her mom once told her, without money, everything will be incomplete even if you have a shimmering face. 

"Yah! Stop beating him you jerk ajushi!" Hayoung bravely stood up infront of them, protecting the poor family with her small tiny body. She may looks brave but deep inside her heart, she felt like she going to strumble any time because the guy looks so scary for her. "Hey little kid who are you? Do you have any money to pay for their house rent? If not, you better run away crying for your mom before I sell you to get some money." H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter