CHAPTER SIXTEEN

The World Around Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
KIM SEJEONG - FLOWER ROAD

 

Kai was walking alone happily towards Bona’s school. He was so sure that Bomi will be there, picking up Bona from school trip. Yeah, he knows almost all their activities. Call him stalker, he doesn’t care about it. As long as he can meet his loves one, it is more than enough.

He saw Bomi and Bona from afar and happily walks toward them. His happiness stop when he saw his cousin, Minseok approaching them. More shocking was when Minseok grabs Bomi’s hand, stopping them from entering their car.

“What are they doing?” Kai whispering to his self and walk near them. He was sure that they talk about something but couldn’t hear it well. Something serious.

“What are you doing with Bomi, Minseok hyung?” Kai said it out loud, loud enough to steal their attention. Both of them was shock by his presence. Minseok hurriedly let go of Bomi’s hand.

“Kai, what are you doing here?”  Bomi asked. Bona was trying to stay away from both men as her mom requested. Kai walks until he reaches all of them, ready to hear some explanation about this matter.

 “What are you doing here, Minseok hyung?” Kai asked again.

“Me? Oh.. well.. you know, I was walking with mind full of some company stuff. When I snap out, I found myself wandering nearby this road. You know, I just came back from Canada and I still can’t remember the road to my home… and so… hmm…” Minseok stuttering.

“And so, this guy name Minseok as you mention, asked me the way to his house. I thought he was a weird stranger so I try to ignore him and he grabs my hand. By that time, you arrive.” Bomi continue his sentences. Minseok nods. Bona, who knows that all of this was a lie, stay silence. Adult matter was not her style.

“And how about you, what are you doing here?” Bomi asked Kai. Kai shyly smile at her before answering her question.

“Looking for you?” Kai said. Minseok who heard everything, trying to hold his anger.

“Look, I told you we have nothing. I don’t like you.”

“But why? I thought we have something in between.  We even kissed each other?” Kai said. Suddenly they heard one shattered glass from behind. Minseok’s hand was bleeding. He surpass his anger by punching Bomi’s car mirror.

“HYUNG!!!”

Kyungsoo was sitting at the swing nearby his house playground. Some children was running happily, playing without having any stress stuff in their mind. Kyungsoo keeps on sighing all day, thinking about whether he should apologize to Hayoung or not?

“Should I, or Should I not?” He keeps on repeating the same question ov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter