CHAPTER TWELVE

The World Around Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Lee Hi - Breath

"Are you done yet?" Bomi asked her daughter, Bona after she and Kai done eating their dinner. "Its okay take your time darling. Your mom is so noisy shh that girl need to eat a lot to growth!" Kai lecture Bomi while exchange wink with Bona.

 "For your information, we have been waiting for 2 hours! She need to go home and sleep for school tomorrow! She have a school trip! I dont want her to tire herself Mr know everything!!" Bomi fired back. Well basically, their plan to meet Kai's mother was cancel die to his mom went out with her friend. Last minute plan~

"Okay mom okay im done! Shesh.. Appa lets go pay the bill!! " Bomi glared at her daughter while Kai only laugh seeing Bona's cute side. "Okay where are we going next?" Kai asked. "Is that a question? WE ARE GOING HOME ITS 10PM FOR GODSAKE!"

"Hey oppa.. can I ask you a question?" Hayoung said while walking dowm the hill with Kyungsoo. "What again do you want to know." He answer boringly. "Well.. about my father.. Are you still mad at..." "If you are talking about that, lets just stop talking. Im not talking about the past." He walked ahead of Hayoung. "Oppa.. what if.. i left my home.. will you accept me?" "OH HAYOUNG! That is not something you can carelessly said! Just stay at my house for tonight and go home tomorrow! Seek forgiveness from your parent." Kyungsoo stop walking and face Hayoung.

"You know.. family is always there for us. They know what is the best for our li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter