From a Different Prospective

Our Cursed Fate

“See you around, Tao!” I waved goodbye to the tall black-haired Chinese friend I had just made as he opens the door of his assigned dorm room. I hope he will be okay, I mean he is sharing his room with the famous handsome god of the school, Kris Wu. I placed my hand onto the knob of the door leading to my own room. Man… This is such a hassle, but you can’t risk being caught teleporting unless you want to be kidnapped then shipped off to a laboratory where scientist experiment on you, Jongin. I slide the door open, walking into the cold, dark room. It was empty like always, my roommate not in sight; but then again, it’s the same as always since he had went and traveled abroad. Leaving me to only the comfort of loneliness and silence when I am exhausted from the day’s activities.

I throw my bag onto the floor before jumping head first into the comfort of my bed. Vbbbrrrrrrrrbbrrr. My cellphone vibrates notifying me that someone had texted me, so lazily I roll over, picking up my phone and check the message. When I saw the name on my screen I instantly smiled and felt warmth in my chest.

To: Kim Jongin

From: Do Kyungsoo

I was wondering if you would accompany me to the school’s indoor pool. We have a swimming test in P.E. coming up and you know how I am in water… So I was wondering if you would teach me how to swim?

I chuckle at the thought of the small doe-eyed boy wearing an inner tube I the water, at the thought of how the owl-like boy would be so cute. I shake the thought out of my mind, trying to stop thinking of the embarrassed boy. I text back before I dig through my room for a towel and my swimming trunks.

I take a breath to relax myself and then I vanish into black smoke.

To: Do Kyungsoo

From: Kim Jongin

I’m already there. ;)

I reappear in the boy’s locker room which leads to the indoor pool; hastily I change into my trunks bringing my clothes with me to meet Kyungsoo at the pool. When I enter the room, I find the small boy was the only one there, wearing an inner tube with his swimwear, floating on the surface of the water. I was walking to him when suddenly the boy disappears.

In panic, my instincts kicked in, I jumped into the pool, diving deep to bring the boy back to the surface. I carried him back up to the poolside, laid him gently on his back. I was in a state of fright of the boy disappearing on me now. I can’t let him die on me now! What should I do? Oh yeah!  I –as gently as possible- lifted his chin so his head would be looking behind him then pushed down on the pale, smooth belly of his. After compressing it for some time, I breathe in some air before locking lips with Kyungsoo. His lips are soft…  I repeat this action and compress a few more times until I found the boy spit out the water from his mouth. I smiled when I realized the boy was breathing gently, only unconscious. I bring Kyungsoo up into my arms, trying to ignore the silent temptation to kiss the boy again and I bring him to the locker room. I wrap my towel over him and get dressed myself before teleporting to his dorm room.

I knock on the door hastily, “Suho, open up!” I call out for Kyungsoo’s roommate. Drowsily, Suho opens the room and once seeing Kyungsoo’s unconscious state, he unquestioningly let me inside to lay the owl down onto his bed. “Don’t worry he only almost drowned, but I gave him CPR and he is breathing still, just unconscious. So you will need to dress him warm and maybe blow-dry his hair, Suho.”

“Phew… Well then I will take care of him. You don’t need to worry I will get his every need!” Suho smiles angelically to me, “Now you should probably go on back to your dorm, you are probably tired from carrying him all the way here!” Suho jokes to me as he politely drives me out of the room.

When I was out in the hallway, I decided to walk back to my dorm, since I couldn’t risked being seen teleporting there. As I strolled my mind wandered about what had just happened. Why was I so panicked? I mean I knew he couldn’t swim, and it was suspected that that could happen… but then why? Why did the thought of Kyungsoo drowning frighten me?

…Why does this all feel like de ja vu to me…?

* * *

SO this is Kaisoo, everybody! 

Why is Kai so afraid? What could he be afraid of? How come Kyungsoo can't swim? Why does it all feel like de ja vu?

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter ^w^ and please don't hesitate to comment below :3

Sorry also for not updating in a while, but I was having a slump you know -_- and I couldn't think of how to continue with Tao so I thought, "Might as well try a different couple!" Hehe, so I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! ^^