We Meet Again

Our Cursed Fate

"Well I don't have that feeling." the tall blonde I had approached stood from where he sat and walked off as I just stood there, frozen and shocked. No one ever has treated me that way, no one has ever coldly rejected me so harshly. Why am I even taking this so seriously?! Come on Tao get a hold of yourself!  

I turn back to where the guy had escaped from, and started to follow. I could always use my powers and stop time now and follow him... Wait! Huang Zitao, why are you even thinking about him?! You don't even know the guy, not his name or anything! I mean why should you care about that guy with an attittude problem?! You just transferred here and yet you are treated like trash by the first person you meet. Why can't I just forget about him? What makes that guy so special?!

Before I even realized it, I had already walked to my assigned class and was standing there in front of the whole class. The teacher had just finished introducing me as I snapped out of my trance. Quickly, I recollect myself and bow to the class before greeting, "Hello, my name is Huang Zitao, please call me Tao." I nod to the teacher who points me in the direction to the empty seat one seat away from the empty seat of the window. I guess the person who sits there must be late... After I take my seat in the neighboring seat to the window, I am met with a happy, welcoming smile to my right, as my neighbor poked me for attention. I turn my attention to the small brunette next to me who seemed eager to introduce himself to me.

"Hi, my name is Byun Baekhyun! You can just call me Baekhyun!" He reaches ot his hand and offers it to me with a warm smile, "Let's be friends, 'kay." he gives me a cute and energetic wink after he whispers to me. I smile at the shorter guy and give his hand a shake and a nod in agreement, before turning back to the teacher who had began instructing them wen he had sat down earlier. 

It was halfway through the lesson when the back sliding doors opened and a familiar tall blonde appeared through them. It was the guy from earlier, the one with the bad attittude that I met on the rooftop. The one who I just can't seem to leave alone. "You're late, Kris! Please don't be late again and take your seat." The teacher scolds the tardy guy as he strides past the students, some slightly gasp and others oggle him. I mean he is good looking -I admit it-, but I don't get why people are worshipping him so much... Kris looks over me before taking the window seat next to me, and as I, myself, start becoming bored by the teacher, I watch my new neigbor as he stares off into space, gazing at the window. Now that I have a better look at him... his eyes... they feel like they are filled with... sorrow?...

Pulling me out of my trance, the bell that marked the end of class blared loudly. Kris, the cold blonde next to me, stood from his spot and walked out of the room, with the students making way for him. As soon as he left, the other students whispered and gossiped and they worshipped him behind his back. Kris is definetly handsome, but still I feel as if, they isolate him without his consent... and that it feels wrong...

Baekhyun suddenly pounces onto me, and another guy with reddish-brown hair and a big grin on his face walks up to us. "Hey my name is Park Chanyeol, I am Baekhyun's best friend! Lets be friends, Tao!" Chanyeol was a giant compared to Baekhyun, and he was just as tall as I was.

I smile at the two and answer back "Likewise." 

"Lets go to the cafeteria! I'm hungry, and this way we can introduce you to the rest of the group!" Baekhyun suggests and begins to pull me with him and Chanyeol to the cafeteria. 

On the way there I bump into someone. "I'm so sorry!" I started to apologize before I realized who I had bumped into. I look up to the fiure I had bumped into, ony to find that familiar blonde hair and tall structure. It was Kris. Kris turns his attention to me on the ground, and in my surprise, the cold guy helps me up. "Thanks." I give him a smile of thanks, only to be returned with a comment I didn't suspect.

"Your welcome." Kris mutters in a quiet voice so only I could hear him, before he turns around ad starts strolling away back into the direction of the staircase to the rooftop. I was going to run after him when I am stopped by Chanyeol.

"Don't. Do you know who you just ran into?!" he surprises me by his sudden yelp. I look at them with a questioning expression, and Baekhyun is the one who ansers me.

"That was Kris Wu, the most handsome god of the school. The cold, city guy who has no care for others at all! Everyone worships him and sings praises to him. Oh god Tao, what if you got him angry?! He seems like the type who gets angry easily!" Baekhyun rambles on.

"I don't know...-" and he just feels so... so.... nostalgic... What does that even mean, Huang Zitao?! You've only met the guy now, TODAY! How could being around him feel "nostalgic" of all things?!

Suddenly, Baekhyun puts his hands on me and looks me in the eye, "Just listen to me, Tao. Whatever you do, don't get close to Kris Wu."

* * *

DUNH DUNH DUNH! 
Baekhyun is warnig Tao to not get close to Kris, why? Why is everyone so cautious about him???  Why does Tao not remember Kris, even though Kris remembers Tao??? Find out next time :P

Please Comment and/or Subscribe plz! ^w^ I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Frankly, I was running out of ideas on how to introduce the charas, so I'll try my best to think of some scenarios before I go to sleep >w<