Another Beginning

Our Cursed Fate

Striding through the halls silently, I frown at the crowd of people who made way for me. Just like always, they feared me and just as always they worshipped me. I finally escaped from the crowd onto the rooftop of the school, where I could be alone, and I don't have to be treated as some sort of god or someone who doesn't fit in with thier ordinary lives. When I woke up this morning from that familiar nightmare of the past, I knew our fate was beginning again and the tragedy was being prepared.

When will it be that we all can live. When will it be that we can all be normal. When our roles as the Roots of the Tree of Life is finished. When can we ever stop this history from endlessly repeating, and instead we can be rewarded with the better outcome.

I stare blankly at the sky, watching as the clouds pass by peacefully. Oh how I wish I could just fly righ now, and escape all these troubles that are ahead... But no Yifan! You can't run yet, you must fufill your promise this time, your promise to-

Suddenly, a shadow covers my view of the wonderful serene blue sky and I turn my attention to the cause of the shadow. Above me, bending down so our eyes could meet, was a raven-haired young man with sharp eyes and noticeable dark circles under his beautiful eyes. I realized who the guy was at first glance, that familiar face that I can never forget. Tao... The one I have loved since the first time we met all those years and times ago... we have met again, my love. But now is a beginning of a new cycle, I wonder if he remembers me just as I remember him? Or has his memories been erased by that wretched tree. 

"Hello, my name is Huang Zitao, but you can call me Tao!" Tao gives me his soft silly smile that I yearn for, "I have a feeling we will be good friends!"

My throat goes dry the second he said that, as I felt temptation to take the boy's offer, But I must fufill the promise I made to him. I must reject my urges to just hug the chinese boy and kiss him. I need to control myself. This is what I have been training for this whole life. You need to fufill you promise and change fate, Yifan. Go against your senses and habits, you need to turn the wheels of fate to a different direction for a different ending. And to start the change you must do it, you must man up and do this.

I gulp, "Well I don't have that feeling." I mutter harshly as I stand from the spot where I sat and walked away without turning away to see the one I love's reaction. When I was certain that I walked far enough so no one could see me, I jumped into the air and began to fly back to my dorm room's window, climbing through the frame of the open window.

I jumped into my bed with tears at the edge of my eyes and once I had snuggled into my pillow, I began to cry out in sorrow for my sacrifice. The sacrifice of my love... my happiness...

In order to grant your wish Tao, I must reject you from the beginning... 

 

* * *

Hello my viewers! I hope you all ejoyed this chapter! Please feel free to comment and subscribe! Don't worry I don't bite ;)

So, Kris had to reject Tao... :(  while Kris cried himself, who knows how Tao reacted! Does Tao remember the tragedy? Well you will just have to find out! Please stay and read my next chapter!