Call me Chen

Our Cursed Fate

Sorry I haven't updated for so long!

I have been having this major case of writer's block! T^T

But now I am all better and I now have some ideas streaming in my mind! ^w^b

So I hope you enjoy this chapter! :3


"Baozi~, I'm back!" I call out cheerfully to Minseok, who I find lying on is back...

...with Luhan hyung on top of him. 

"Jongdae! Help!" he calls for me from under Luhan hyung, as I freeze from the scene. Luhan hyung seems to be tickling my Minseok causing tears to rest at the brim of his eyes. He's so cute...

I smirk at the sight and take in Minseok's cute expression for a little longer before prying Luhan hyung off of him. "Luhan hyung, no!" I scold the older as he tries to reach for Minseok again. Then, I go and wrap my arms around Minseok, hugging him as I show off my signature grin. "My baozi!"

Luhan hyung pouts at me cutely, but he soon gives up, knowing that the face won't move me. I drag Minseok in our bear hug towards my bed and then I sit him down right on top before jumping onto the bed next to him. After a brief second, I scoot over to that my head was on his lap. Luhan hyung pouts again as he jumps onto the bed parallel to mine, Minseok's, as he began to chatter, "So anyways-" 

My concentration fogs out at that moment, and I don't pay attention to their conversation, only giving a nod once in a while to show that I was involved in the conversation between the two. Instead of listening, I roll over to examine Minseok's face. He looks even more beautiful than back then... 

"Chen!" Xiumin grins.

I can't help but feel a light thump in my heart at the sight, I can't help but smile in response to him, I can't help that I love him so much...

-

-

-

"Joonmyun... how could you!? You're the leader! How could you do this to your own member! No! Not even member- how could you do this to your own friend!" Xiumin's voice turns cold his eyes start changing to a chilling light blue and everything around him started to freeze. Xiumin's eyes flared with anger as he held Joonmyun up by his throat, strangling him. "How could you kill him- HOW COULD YOU KILL KYUNGSOO!"

"XIUMIN STOP!" I grab onto Xiumin's should trying to get him to snap out of it.

- But it was too late.

I felt time stop for me suddenly, and that is when I realized I was only a mere spirit now. I observed the scene, Joonmyun was frozen and now instead of in Xiumin's hand, he lays on the ground, then my eyes wander down to my body frozen by the hands of my love. And then my love who calls out to me, the sight broke my heart.

"C-chen?" Xiumin's tears were filling his eyes. Oh how I wish I could kiss them away. "Please answer me... Chen!" He hugs me for dear life, trying to reverse what he has done, but we both know it is too late. "What- what have I done..." tears fall from his eyes and all I wish I could do right now is hug him, and warm him up. My eyes widen when I hear what he says next.

"Just wait for me Chen, soon we will reunite..." 

I gasp, and try to reach out, but my hands go through his body. I'm too late.

"XIUMIN!"

-

-

-

-

Beep! Beep! I feel my pocket vibrate and I sit up reluctantly from Minseok's lap to answer it. I unlock my phone with a few swipes and check who has message me.

To: Kim Jongdae :P

From: Dragon FanFan

Come to the dorm's rooftop.

I hope off my bed and give both Minseok and Luhan hyung a grin, before waving goodbye as I head out the door, "Bye bye, Baozi and Deer hyung! I have some business to attend to so please keep enjoying your girl talk!" I tease the two before I start dashing out leaving behind the small call from Luhan hyung stating that he was manly, I chuckle in amusement.

 

* * *

 

I arrived at the rooftop in 15 minutes time without breaking a sweat. But what I saw there was what was surprising. No- I wasn't surprised by the fact that there was a tall expressionless, but handsome, blonde -Kris- standing there in the center of the rooftop. What surprised me was his companion. The shorter man with all too familiar bronzed skin a messy black hair, and from his expression, it seemed as if he was surprised to see me there too - Kai.

"Hyung!" Kai jumps in surprise when I creaked the door open and skip toward the two guys. "Well you see hyung, this isn't what it looks like! I only-!" 

Kris cuts into Kai's unnecessary explanation, as I silently laughed in my head at my panicking dongsae. "Don't worry Kai, he is one of us. In fact, he has known about it for a year now."

Kai's jaw dropped, and that's when I couldn't take it anymore. I burst out laughing. "Ahahaha! Kai close your mouth, or else you will catch something in there!" I tease the younger, as I smack the back of his head.

"Ouch!" Kai rubs the back of his head, where my hand had made contact with his head, "Hyung!"

Kris chuckles at our actions, and I whip my head towards him with a knowing smirk playing on my lips. Kris slightly blushes in embarrassment before he coughs to recompose himself, then he starts to speak again. "Anyways, Jongdae, Kai will be helping us from now on, and I have already informed him of the plan. Also... let me say this beforehand..." Kris turns away from us slightly, with a blush evident on his cheeks, "...sorry for anything I do from now on... I really don't want to do this... but it's the only way... I- I don't want to see him cry, ever again for this..."

Everyone is silent after hearing Kris's confession, and the awkward tension makes me tense a bit, but soon, I relax again and break out into a chuckle. Kai soon joins in after his bit of shock and Kris just stares away from us in embarrassment and a red face. Really... this hyung is too romantic... I laugh at the thought. 

Finally, Kris snaps at us saying, "Yah! Be quiet you two! Stop laughing!" Which made the both of us laugh even more, but then our stomachs couldn't handle the pressure of our laughs, so the giggles came to an end. 

 

* * *

 

Kai and I part ways with Kris, as he wanted to avoid Tao, who turns out to be his roommate. I feel sorry for the guy, he is obviously madly in love with him, but he can't love him because he wants to see his love's smile. Anyways, as Kai and I walk, Kai starts to say, "Hey hyung, what is your power?"

I stop in my step as I spoke, "Me? Mine is pretty cool. I can create lightning and shoot electricity." I look up at Kai and start to walk again, "What's yours?" I inquire.

"Mine is teleportation." Kai states simply, "But I can't really teleport anywhere really far, but only in a certain radius." Kai stops in his tracks, causing me to stop too and turn around to face him. He opens his mouth again, "Hey hyung."

"Yes?"

"What should I call you for the mission? I mean Kris is called Yifan and my code name is Kkamjong. So what is yours?"

I stand there and think for a second, wondering what I should say to the younger, and before I knew it, my mouth started to move on its own.

 

 

 

 

 

"Call me Chen."


SO!

This is a very INTENSE chapter...

I bet you thinking something along the lines of...

SUHO KILLED KYUNGSOO!?

That's why Kyungsoo can't swim!

or even something like...

Wah! Kris and Chen have been working together for a year already!

and...

What happened to Tao and Kris, when Tao entered his dorm?

Well you all will have to just wait for the next chapter :P

Anyways, thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Please feel free to comment, subscribe or upvote!  \(*v*)/ See you next time!~