A Small Windy Reunion

Our Cursed Fate

"Hi, my name is Luhan! I'll be your guide!" with a smile he stands in front of me. His adorable, sparkly eyes glimmering even more at the sight of me, his fluffy brown locks falls perfectly onto his perfect smooth pale skin. Oh how I missed him so much... I just want to hug him.... I wonder if he remembers what we had... back then... 

He held his hand out, gesturing me to shake it. Taking it, I give it a good shake. Well how about I test him? "I'm Sehun, please take care of me, Hyung." Now what will Luhan do? I observe Luhan carefully at what how he will react. I am surprised at what I see. Luhan's smile that was already spread across his lips grew brighter. 

I smirk at this. Luhan's eyes had lit up at my comment. I guess he remembers too. His eyes become sad when I release his hand from my hold. But just as quickly as I had let him go, I brought him close, embracing him. He gasps at the sudden contact, only to recover quickly and nuzzle into my shoulder and bring his arms around my back and hold me tighter. "I missed you so much..." I whisper faintly, as I raise a hand to Luhan's fluffy brown hair, petting it gently, "...Luhan..."

I could feel Luhan's face burn up from on top of my shoulder, and his heart beat against me - or is that my own? I feel a small breath against my neck, tickling me. I bring my gaze down, only to find Luhan, flushed cheeks and slightly teary eyes smiling up at me. "Welcome back, Sehun." Slowly, we let release each other reluctantly, and I ended up being guided around campus by Luhan. As we walked he informed me about how everyone was doing, like how Joonmyun wants to be referred to as Suho and how Jongin doesn't like being called his real name and is called Kai now, and he gives me a lot of information about how Minseok and Jongdae's status, he really likes to ship the two together, they are his OTP. I only laugh at Luhan's banter in response, as I hear the tales that I had missed so far. I wanted to meet up with everyone quickly in this timeline, but I couldn't because of certain circumstances, so I'm glad to be back with everyone now.

Now, we stand in front of my new room as I had already left all my baggage in the room prior to meeting Luhan, and I take some time to examine the entrance, reading the nameplate that shows the names, "Kim Jongin" and "Oh Sehun" on it. So I'm sharing a room with Jongin, huh. It will be just like old times. "Hey Luhan," I turn towards the shorter by my side, "Can we go see the others now? I want to see for myself how everyone is doing."

Luhan's face alters in a grim expression momentarily, "Okay..." he starts walking off in the direction of the canteen, "I just need to warn you. I don't know if the others remember anything at all, plus this time the situation is a bit different..." Different? I raise an eyebrow. What could have happened?

Soon, I was met face-to-face with my friends. They look a bit different, but this is definitetly them. They were all- no wait! Two of them are missing! Where is Yifan and Yixing?! Luhan is introducing them all to me as my gaze wanders off. I watch the canteen in search for my missing friends, only to lay my eyes on a tall blonde with an aloof expression on his face, walking alone throughout the crowd- no - the crowd was splitting for him, bowing down at his sight. Yifan... what could have happened to you? This guy was definitetly Yifan, no mistake about it. And he was walking towards us. Is he going to join us? A little bit of hope was still left, but it all disappeared when he walked past us. But, that was when I saw it, his shocked emotions in his eyes at the sight of me. And then how his gaze wanders over to someone else behind me.

I turn around quickly only to meet Jongin's gaze towards Yifan. Something is up between them... I stare into Jongin's head, trying to figure out what could be happening. What could they be hiding?... Unless it's!- 

I break out of my thoughts and hastily, I grab Jongin's wrist, pulling him up from his seat and dragging him with me out of the canteen. Only calling out, "I need Kai to open our dorm room, so don't mind us!" to answer my friend's confused gazes.

I bring Jongin behind a stair case before commanding as I peer into his eyes, "Take us to the roof, we need to talk." Jongin's expression become serious as he realizes what I am saying, before we fade into black mist and reappear onto the dorm's rooftop. I let out a breath before starting. "Jongin, you remember, don't you, what happened the last round of tragedies." Jongin froze into place, becoming stiff, "Now tell me this." My eyes gaze into his to examine his expressions and I grab onto his shoulders to hold him into place, "What is Yifan planning?!"

Jongin gulps, "Y-yifan goes by Kris now, Sehun-"

"Stop stalling Jongin. Just answer me honestly!" My grip tightens on Jongin's stiff shoulders and my tone becomes harsher. The air around us starts to become more violent as wind picks up from my feet. I'm trembling now for some reason that I don't understand. Is this fear? I gulp myself before loosening my grip slightly so I wouldn't hurt Jongin, and I try to calm down. "Jongin, please, I need to know this."

Crash! Suddenly, a bolt of lightning rains down from the sky. I release Jongin and twirl around to see who had interrupted us. "Now, now Maknae." A familiar smooth voice fills the air, and you could feel the smirk in the voice's owner's tone. I shudder at the electricity that goes down my spine. "There is no rush, now. After all, we still need to wait for one more actor in this tragedy skit."

Another figure appears from the shadows, and my eyes widen from surprise at the figure in front of me. "How about you let me explain, Sehun."


I hope all of you enjoyed this chapter! Please read my other stories too!

Club EXO

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/906676/club-exo-exo-hunhan-taoris-baekyeol-kaisoo-xiuchen-sulay

Is this Love?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/902762/is-this-love-exo-hunhan-taoris-baekyeol-kaisoo-xiuchen-sulay