Memoirs of the Past

Our Cursed Fate

Since I haven't updated for a while, I updated AGAIN! Please enjoy!~

* * *

 

"Auggh!" My head was thrown into pain, it felt as if my head was being split open. Flashes, visions passed through my mind as I regained something I had lost. The memories of the past. The tears, the deaths, the pain.

"Kyungsoo!" I hollered out with my ugly tear-stained face, as I witnessed the cold, lifeless form of my lover." WHy? WHy? WHy? How could it become like this?!"

In a haze, I disappear into thin air and reappear in the middle of the sky right above the ocean. My emotionless eyes forming tears as they close, "Goodbye everyone... Let's go together, Kyungsoo..." I felt the tears sliding down my cheek as I fell from the great sky, feeling the strong wind against me.

Suddenly the feeling of the wind brushing up against me stopped, and I didn't feel like I was falling anymore. Abruptly, I open my eyes to check what had happen only to meet a familiar blonde handsome face. "Yifan." I growl at my rescuer.

"DOn't die yet." the guy mutters with a worried expression, "Do you know how worried Tao and I were? Don't waiste you life! Kyungsoo wouldn't want you to follow him like that!" Yifan's words struck me like knives in the gut. 

Yifan had me in his arms as he flew back to Tao dropping me on the couch softly. "Jongin..." Tao gave me a worried look, before giving me a serious expression, "I can't stand this anymore!" The black-haired male stood with determination in his yes, "Yifan, promise me you will change fate next time- please!"-

Suddenly, my head stops hurting, my heart becomes calm, my breathing steadies down. I remember now... I disappear with black smoke and reappear on the rooftop. A familiar tall blonde's back was facing me, as his head was watching the clouds pass by. I take a deep breath as I place my hand on the shoulder of the other.

"Kris-no-Yifan." the blonde turns around, his attention on me, surprise spreads across his face to hear that name again. He smirks at me as he listens to my statement.

"I remember now."


"Don't leave me! Baekhyun!" I cry out as I watch over the shorter whose head lays there, on my lap. Tears well up at the edge of my eyes, daring to fall out. Baekhyun looks up at me with glassy eyes and I watch as his lips curve up trying to smile at me, only to result in a sloppy mess.

"Chanyeol-... I... I-... lo-" 

Beep, beep, beep! My alarm blares as it awoke me abruptly. I was sweating and tears had been sliding down my cheek. I raise my hands over my face which were trembling like the rest of my body in shock. What had I just seen...?!

 ***

DOUBLE UPDATE xD Haha! To make up for how long I made you guys wait ;) I made you a double update!

SO,

Kai and Kris? What will happen between the two?

Chanyeol has a nightmare? But is that all it is?

What happened to Baekhyun? D:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please tell me what you felt as you read this chapter below in the comments! Xie xie ni men!