Visions

Our Cursed Fate

Ni hao! I just wanted to tell all you readers that I'm sorry that I don't update very regularly!

Right now I am going into exam periods so I won't get to update as much, but that doesn't really change much :P But it is also near the end of my school year so I will be able to update after exams! xD

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter :)


When I enter through the door leading to my new room, and froze right in my tracks at the person before me.

Silky blonde hair,

Taller than me,

And absolutely handsome.

I stop time unconsciously from the surprise right before my eyes.

My roommate is... Kris Wu...

Once I snapped out of my trance, I resume time with a blink of an eye, and Kris comes to stare at me. I notice that his eyes flickered with some sort of unknown feeling when he realized I was standing before me, but before I could analyze the expression in his eyes, they return to his normal cold glare. One that sent shivers down my back, as this time I could feel it, the sadness in his gaze.

Right when I was going to ask him what was wrong, he abruptly shoot out the door, mumbling a small, "I'm going out." as he passed by me. Slam! The door slams into the wall behind him as he left in a hurry. How rude! He could have given me a much better welcome! Hmmphhh-!

My head starts aching uncontrollably, I close my eyes to try to shut out my headache. UGGH! It hurts so much! Suddenly, a wave of pain passes through my mind, and everything turns black.

*

*

*

A blonde male stood there, waiting, on the school's rooftop. Wind blowing into his face.

"Kris-no-Yifan."

A dark haired male with tan skin stands behind the blond man talking in a serious tone. The blonde man turns around to face the darker male.

"I remember now."

A young man with brown curly hair walks in on the two, bursting through the door. The three start to chat with each other, with laughter and smiles on the shorter two's faces. They soon part ways with the shorter duo chatting as they move the same path.

~Flashes of white blinds my vision.~

 "Kris are you sure this will work?"

"Yes Yixing, it must work... if it doesn't Tao will cry again..."

"But Kris, if you keep using that power... you could die... I can't heal you if you go too far."

"We want to help you too, you know. Don't just try to shoulder everything by yourself."

"This is something I must do, alone. I can't sit and watch you all hurt each other any longer."

*

*

*

Abruptly, I awake, my body jumping up from its comfortable warmth feeling of soft blankets and pillows. The pain in my head had disappeared, but something is off about this. How did I end up in my bed?! I look to my left only to meet the sight of Kris, sleeping peacefully in his bed, all covered up and comfy. For some reason, my lips curve up unsconciously, and a smile forms, with soft eyes I watch over the taller male. Kris looks so peaceful... and beautiful... 

This is when the thought hit me. Did he-! Did Kris move me after I fainted?! For some reason, my cheeks start to heat up at the thought of Kris carrying me and tucking me into bed. I quickly make my way through my morning routines, and scurry through the door to meet the rest of my friends at the canteen.

My heart racing and cheeks flushed every step of the way.


Thank you for reading this chapter! *v*

I really wish that you guys enjoy this chapter!

& Please comment, subscribe, or upvote!

Xie Xie!~