An Interesting Predicament

Our Cursed Fate

Hello all you faithful readers! I just want to apologize for the VERY long delay! I had summer school so I couldn't work on this at all! :P


"How about you let me explain, Sehun."

"Luhan Hyung!" Sehun's eyes widened at my voice when he caught sight of me, and I chuckle at his cute response.

"Sorry I didn't tell you anything, Sehunnie." I waltz over to him and give him a hug. "I didn't want to tell you yet because I wanted to keep it a secret that I was in on this too..." I snuggle into Sehun's neck, breathing out my held in breathe, "But since you started going on a rampage trying to figure out what exactly we were planning, I just couldn't leave you in the dark anymore..." I bring my face up to stare into Sehun's eyes, and tilt my head. "Do you forgive me?" 

Sehun's cheeks start to flush and I giggle in my mind at how cute he is. In return, Sehun grabs onto my waist and brings me into an embrace. "Of course I do, Luhannie." I bring my arms up to go around his neck and our faces inch closer like magnets we were attracted together, when-

"Ahem!" Chen coughs, breaking our moment. And right when we were going to kiss... Sehhun and I break apart with our cheeks covered in a dark blush.

"Hyung! That is too much PDA!" Kai complains as he joins us, recovered from the incident just earlier.

I pout at his comment and then clear my throat, changing the atmospere to a serious one. "Okay, Sehun, I am going to explain everything from the beginning so listen carefully."


"Hey Baekhyun," I start, tilting my head to the right so that I am staring at the smaller brunette. "What should I do?" I whine to the unlucky Baekhyun, who is currently applying eyeliner even at his seat.

Baekhyun tilts his head at an angle so he is able to see the parts of his face he can't see in that tiny hand mirror he is using. "Be quiet, Tao. I need to focus on my eyeliner."

I pout at his harsh response and I feel a pat on my shoulder, looking up I see Chanyeol who only sighs. "Just don't try, Baekkie hates it when even I interrupt him while he is applying eyeliner." Then the giant breaks out into a huge smile before he reaches for his desk and drags it to connect with mine and Baekhyun's, forming a small desk group. 

We are currently left in study hall, since the teacher is gone for some errands, so she left us to do as we please. Most of the rest of the students form their small cliques in different spots across the room. Well, except for a certain person who is looking rather lonely in the corner of the room. He has that pheromone filled air around him, appearing handsome and calm; he really is living up to his name as the "God" of the school. Silky golden hair brushing against smooth pale skin and those distant brown eyes really set the difference between him and us. I turn my attention to Chanyeol, placing my chin on my hand as I lean my elbos against my desk, I examine his face. His auburn hair which are like flames, and his dazzling smile are charming; however, he is still in a league behind Kris's stunning presense.

Chanyeol tilts his head, "What's wrong Tao?"

I sigh and just shrug, "No, just letting my mind wonder."

Baekhyun finally finishing up with his eyeliner, pipes in, "He was probably wondering why all the people around him are so handsome." How did he-?! Actually on second thought, I don't even want to know... 

I just sigh again, sliding my arms forward, crossing them, and lay my head down, planting the side of my face to the desk. Baekhyun and Chanyeol seem to be chatting abouit some sort of nonsense, and I close my eyes.

*

*

*

"Mmmnnn......" I groan, rising slightly. Oww... My neck is stiff along with my shoulders. My vision is stil blurry. My mind is fuzzy. I stretch my head from left to right, to loosen my neck and shoulders. Turning to my left, I noticed at the corner of my eye that Kris was missing. He probably went to the restroom... or he just went out to skip class. I raise my head, to read the clock for the time. It has only been 10 min... It felt like an hour though! I must have made time slower again... I take a glance at the door and around the class. It's in practically the same condition as it was in before my small nap, almost all the students were still in their little cliques and the teacher was no where in sight. 

There is no point of staying in class anymore... I slide out of my seat abruptly and head to the door, when Chanyeol hollers to me, "Where are you going?" 

I just wave him off, answering back: "Toilet." Continuing down the hall from the class, I met the hallway connecting to the staircase that lead to the rooftop of the school. Briskly, I turn the corner only to see him there. Him, as in Kris Wu, the tall blonde god of the school, walking up the staircase towards the door leading to the roof. Hasily, I hide under the staircase and watch from below as Kris quietly opens the door and slips out onto te roof. 

With a deep breath I close my eyes, and then abruptly open them. The colorful world distorts to one of black and white. Everything froze into place. The world froze into the place. Time stopped ticking. I used my powers to stop time, again. 

I ran, quickly rushing up the stairs and once reaching the exit, my right hand reaches out to the door knob. Turning the knob, I burst through the door onto the rooftop, then sleathily close the door behind me. I was shocked at what I had saw.

Like an angel, there he was. In the air, gracefully and dignified. His golden locks were against his face pressed by the wind, and his eyes were full of resolution. So beautiful..... WAIT A MINUTE! IN THE AIR?! This is way too high to be a jump! That's practically four feet in the air! It can't be that- that he- HE has powers too?! I need to be sure of it! Without thinking more of it, I jump up in the air and climb onto his back, slinging to him like a koala.

I let out a deep breah. Shut my eyes tight. Then, open them abruptly. Color fills the world. Clouds begin to float again. The wind began to blow again. The people began to breathe again. And I -

I began to clutch on tightly to Kris's chest with my hands, tightening my leg's old on his body just enoug so I didn't suffocate him. Shutting my eyes tight, I let out a trembling breathe, regretting what I had just done for a second, "Please hurry... I don't want to fall..." 

I could feel him shudder against my words, but he didn't esitate for even a second. He supported my legs by hooking his arms to the back of my knees, then took off, fast through the air. I could feel the wind slam against my skin, and my heart would not stop pounding against my chest. Soon enough though, I find myself still again, no movement could be felt. Just an eerie silence. I open my eyes again, and look up at Kris's face slightly. He was handsome, an aura of perfection surrounding him, nd drunk from his pheromones, I blush. My cheeks felt like they were burning.

"Can you get off?" 

I was startled by the sudden voice. And then I realized, I was clinging onto Kris Wu. Hastily, I hop off the taller blonde, embarrassed by my childishness. 

I sigh out loud - trying to calm myself - and then take in my surroundings. I am now on the dorm's rooftop, with four other familiar people standing about, staring at me in shock. I could feel the eerie atmosphere around the rooftop. 

"So umm... can you guys explain what is happening here?"


Okay, I finally updated! I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter! \(^v^)/

I would also like to ask you all a favor! If you could, please check out my other stories!

Club EXO

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/906676/club-exo-exo-hunhan-taoris-baekyeol-kaisoo-xiuchen-sulay

Is this Love?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/902762/is-this-love-exo-hunhan-taoris-baekyeol-kaisoo-xiuchen-sulay