My First Day

Our Cursed Fate

"Whatever you do, don't get close to Kris Wu." The words of warning Baekhyun had fed me was for some reason was left in my mind for me to ponder about when Chanyeol had introduced me to his friends. I know what you are thinking, and yes I was paying attention to them! I already put a face with a name you know! 

First one who introduced himself was Suho hyung, or Joonmyun hyung. But, Suho hyung told me to call him by his nickname for some reason... and when Chanyeol stated Suho's real name... I don't know... It's just that Suho- he seemed... well.... uncomfortable... Oh well... maybe it was just my imagination. Anyways, Suho hyung looks like an angel when he smile! Plus he seems so kind... Next was a small guy with big eyes who had a owl like stare, named Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo hyung seems a bit awkward and quiet type, but he seems really nice cause he offered to help m with my studies if I needed help! Then after Kyungsoo hyung was Kai, or Kim Jongin. I was told that Kai was known for being a rather soft guy who cares for others. I could tell that at first he was cautious of me, and he seemed a bit protective over Kyungsoo hyung. But soon once I got to know him more we started to get along. After Kai came Lu -ge, though his real name is Lu Han. He is chinese like me and everyone calls him Luhan, which I don't really understand. Xiumin hyung was introduced after Luhan, Xiumin hyung's real name is Kim Minseok, and everytime I look at him I still can't believe he is the oldest. Because of his big baby face! I love his cheeks, it makes him look like a baozi! Hehe I like baozis they are yummy. Kim Jongdae cuts into Xiumin hyung's introduction and he made sure to tell me that he was the prankster of the group. I'm glad I could make a lot of new friends today!

Soon, the day went by fast and my first day of school ended in a flash! Kai was walking me to my dorm room since we were going to be neighbors, I was happy to know that all my friends lived in the same hal together! But sadly only Kai could walk with me since everyone else had prior engagement. On the way to my room, Kai and I were chatting about random things. "I am glad you are here Tao, now I'm not the only maknae of the group! Chen always pranks me and stuff, but now we can team up and get revenge on him!" Kai gives me a laugh.

"Haha! But I don't think Chen would survive a fight with me." Kai gives me a questioning look, half intrigued and just half confused. I smirk before I get into a kungfu stance playfully, "I am a master at wushu!" 

"You do! How? Your so skinny! You don't look like your stronger than me!" Kai was saying very surprised, "Sure you may be more intimidating... but you don't seem like you could hurt a fly!"

"Well you will just have to wait and see soon when I show off my wushu skills!" I grin goofily at the guy. Then I noticed we had reached my dorm room, 506, and no there aren't actually 500 rooms! Its just that the first number is what floor it is on and the number of rooms on each floor only goes up to 6. Anyways, I wave goodbye to Kai and when he left, I look to the side of the door where there is a name plate. two names are on the plate, one is mine and the other is a guy named Wu Yifan

I wonder what type of guy my roommate is... I hope we get along! Happily, I unlock the door and bust through the door with my heavy luggage. I froze there when I saw the male who would be my roommate.

Silky blonde hair, taller than me, and absolutely handsome. Unconciously, I stop the time as I stare in surprise at the male in front of me. 

My roomate is...

...Kris Wu....

* * *

Ni hao! I hope you like this update ^w^

So, Tao is told to back away from Kris! But in the end they still end up together, sharing a room! Haha!

Well I know this sort of development isn't really surprising, but I just couldn't think of a way other than this to connect all of them, sorry :(

Please comment and/or subscribe! Xie xie nimen!~