we shouldn't care for each other

A New Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON’S POV

FLASHBACK

Thinking of what will EunMin do together it makes me really mad in jealousy, i’m bored waiting for them there’s only Yejin besides me who kept focusing on her work, what should i do? I’m not that interest in this project, maybe playing games will help me to breath from this dead boring situation.

I start operating my phone to play games but there’re many calls from my dad, i didn’t know it because i turned my phone alerts to silent mode since i’m in the library, i’m curious on whats happening, its rare that my dad would call me more than twice, then i start checking the messages i received, there’re two messages from dad that really shocked me.. it says..

“Jiyeon-ah, where are you now? Why didn’t you answer my calls? Can you going home now?” the first message and the second is..

“our maid called me, telling me that your mom got fever and  was really sick, can you send her to hospital? I called your eonni too but her phone’s busy and Dad had business abroad, please my daughter”

This is the first time my dad begged me to do something, knowing this worst situation i coudn’t stay here any longer, i pack my things and telling Yejin i’m going to leave. I run outside the library after explaining to Yejin about my leave, but on my way to where the car was parked, i see the scene that i shouldn’t see it, a couple hugging each other then holding hand while walking together and they’re EunMin.

I’m frozen on my spot, my legs becomes weak my heart beating faster and my tears start falling. I’m speechless, not knowing what to do, not even moving on my position. i don’t know what i’m actually feeling, the truth i know is i’m so hurt because someone i love the most was hugging other person and holding her hand but at the same time, i’m grateful seeing Hyomin finally smiles again brightly, i let a little smile on my face knowing that Hyomin is so happy over there even though i’m also crying. As long as Hyomin’s happy i’m happy too because i’ve destroyed the happiness she used to had before, even if i’m not the one who makes her happy i could sigh in relieved at least she’s happy with the right person. Little by little finally i felt what Hyomin felt during the times i hurted her, but i’m wondering did she hurt like me now? I bet she’s more hurt back then because i flirted with another girl while Hyomin still my girlfriend. I understand her feeling now, i hope Eunjung always stay by her side and makes her happy like that. For now, i must wipe my tears smiling at Hyomin happiness then focus to my own business.

I drive my car faster to my house, strange feelling keep playing around my mind, tears are falling, i’m hurt because of what i’ve seen earlier and another side i’m so worried about my mom who was sick. I really want to scream out loud but i know i’m too old to be childish one, i have to do right things even when i’m in worst condition.

After awhile i’m arrived at my house, i run to where my mom was laying on her bed to check her condition and as my father’s told me, she got bad fever and was unconscious. I call the maids to ask their help and bring my mom to the hospital. we’re arrived in minutes and i’m waiting outside as the doctor is checking mom’s condition.

“i’ll be waiting here you could leave now” i say to our maids who accompany me all the way to the hospital.

“no Ms. Park, we’ll be waiting here too”

I smile at them and keep waiting. 15 minutes passed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter