a new glass

A New Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days later, Jiyeon got discharged from hospital and going back to her apartement. as a girlfriend, Hyomin took a good care of her girl, lived in the same apartement and helped Jiyeon for all her needs especially the younger girl’s health. On the other side, Eunsso often visited them and would gladly offer hands whenever they needed help. The relationship of both Minyeon and Eunsso grow stronger day by day, it is not only because they fight together in all condition but also they accept their partner they way they are.

“does Jiyeon know that we’re to have a picnic together?” asked Eunjung who stood next to her girlfriend in the kitchen. They are preparing foods in Soyeon’s house for the picnic.

“no, but Hyomin does” Soyeon kept making herself busy with the food she was cooking while Eunjung playing around and tried to steal a piece of them.

“is it a surprise?”  

Soyeon noticed what Eunjung was trying to do and quickly shouted to stop the younger girl’s plan “YAH! Its not done yet, don’t steal the food. Just go away”

Eunjung only gave a grin because she was too fast to make the food inside “don’t be mad, I’m just trying to help”

“what kind of help you’re talking about?”

Eunjung laughed “I’m trying to help you finishing those foods by eat them”

“I’ll bite you if you keep doing that, I cooked them for my sister”

“but I’m your girlfriend, I mean your handsome girlfriend” Eunjung chuckled then hugged the older girl from behind after knowing Soyeon showed a mad face.

“don’t be mad, I love you my girl”

“save your love for yourself, let me settle all these foods first, we’re going to late” said Soyeon coldly.

“it means, you don’t love me anymore?”

Hearing that, the older girl turned her body to face the younger one “pabo, I love you more. but stop disturbing me for awhile till we finish preparing what we need for the picnic, get it?”

“I just love to spend my time with you, no minyeon around”

“stop being silly, help me now” Soyeon smiled because of the girlfriend’s pout.

“arraseo”

***

“where are we going now?” Jiyeon had no idea why suddenly her girlfriend led her outside. She sat on the passenger seat in the car and followed everything that Hyomin had gestured to her even though she didn’t know anything about the plan.

“just sit peacefully and wait, I wanna fulfill the promise you’ve mentioned in the hospital days ago” said the driver with a smile was shown brightly on her face.

“hangout? woohoo ouch” Jiyeon excitedly responded but then she yelped in pain because her wound was not yet fully healed.

“YAH!! I know you are happy with it but remember you’re still sick” instead of getting mad, the older girl caressing her girlfriend’s left cheek “are you okay?”

The younger girl touched the hand on her cheek and gave a grin “as long as I’m with you, I’m okay”

“pabo” she pouted then started the engine and drove carefully to the park where she and Eunsso had planned to have a picnic there.

 

They needed 45 minutes to arrive at the park. Jiyeon still got no idea and just following what Hyomin had told her to do. Meanwhile, Eunsso got ready to welcome Minyeon with the picnic package that was all set there.

“surpriseeee” greeted Eunsso cheerfully.

“welcome back my baby” shouted Soyeon quickly hugged her sister.

“woahh daebak thank you, is this all for me? When did you prepare this?” Jiyeon happily asked what she saw and observing every single food and drink that were prepared there. As always, Dino would prefer food first than anything else especially when it comes to her favourite foods.

“of course, this is Hyomin’s idea to bring you here and have a small picnic because she said you wanted to spend time outside so we decided to help her” Informed Eunjung to the maknae.

Knowing that, Jiyeon turned her attention to her girl, slightly smiling and gave a quick peck “what a sweet and caring girlfriend I have, thank you minnie”  

“just get full recovery soon” both of them exchanging smiles.

“yah, we’re still here girls, don’t left us behind” Eunjung scolded.

They laughed along. The picnic was really simple but meaningful because they enjoyed themselves for spending time together with love.

 

JIYEON POV

Maybe for others, having this kind of moment is too mainstream but for me this is a wonderful moment. You can happily joking with the ones you love, smile along with them, talking nonsense, taking care for each other and the most important thing, whatever you do and whoever you are with, if every single moment you get through is with love, happiness will be happening. Can you imagine how do I feel now? You will never know how happy I am having Hyomin by my side again. She took a good care of me these past few days, I’m so grateful for everything she has done to me, I believe she will love me like the wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter