stay away

A New Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN’S POV

Days had passed, i feel like bad things are happening. Jiyeon trying to put spaces between us during these past few days, she ignored me at class and even avoided eye contact with me everytime we met. i know we’ve decided to be strangers, but her action recently seemed like she hid something behind me. i got strange feeling since the last time i had conversation with Jiyeon in my room, she even trembled when i asked her about that mysterious girl. Who is actually that girl? Is she really Jiyeon’s girlfriend? Why i never knew her before? Isn’t it too fast for Jiyeon to find new girl without us knowing? If not but why that girl was welcomed to Jiyeon’s apartement?. So many questions i can’t find the answer now, eotteoke?

 

FLASHBACK

Jiyeon had changed after receiving a call, her look was telling me that she was panic, whats happening? She even left me without an explaination for making me this curious. An hour passed and i’m still thinking about Jiyeon who acted so weird recently. I’m worried that might be Jiyeon is in bad situation but she forces herself to act normally. I should call her to confirm she is fine now. i hope so..

 

*phone call*

“hello” an unfamiliar voice answers my call, who is she?

“is this Jiyeon?”i ask curiously.

“no, i’m Qri, Jiyeon is taking a bath now. you must be Hyomin, Jiyeon ex-girlfriend, right?”

Frozen immediatly as i’m hearing her words. How did she know about my name and my relationship with Jiyeon? why she let that girl named Qri came to her apartement and even answered an incoming call on her phone?

“how did you know that?” 

“none of your business. Hyomin-ssi, i warn you to stay away from my girl if you really love your peacefully life”

“don’t worry, i will take a good care of my life, and who are you who dares to warn me like that?”

“should i say that i’m Jiyeon’s girlfriend? Haha don’t get near me or Jiyeon if you wish you’ll get no problems someday. Bye Hyomin-ssi and don’t dare to call Jiyeon again”

She ends the call without my answer to her last sentences.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“Hyomin-ah.. what are you thinking about? Why so serious?” Eunjung holds my left palm while asking. I forgot that we’re still in the cafe near our college building. “day dreaming, again?”

“ah.. sorry” i answer shyly “i was just thinking about something” i’m caressing her right hand who touched mine, giving a sign that she shouldn’t worried about what i was thinking earlier.

“thinking about what?”

“secret..” i smile but she pouts then taking back her hand. Seems like she is upset but i could only laugh because she’s so funny in that expression. I kick her left leg under the table to get her attention back to me.

“Yah.. Park Hyomin” she raises her voice and shout it to me, the people around looking at us because of her loud voice. Argh, its so embarassing.

“lower your voice” she smirks at me as answer.

We keep chatting in our world and enjoying our orders till we both tired sitting here and decide to walk out the cafe.

I’m heading alone to the library beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter