what should i do?

A New Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“who’s that person?” Hyomin mumbling to herself whe she saw Jiyeon was hugged forcely in front of her eyes.

This is the first time Hyomin sees the girl who hugs Jiyeon that tightly. The question for Hyomin is not why that girl hugs Jiyeon without permission but who is actually that girl for Jiyeon and why Hyomin never met her before.

Jiyeon tried to release the hug when she saw Hyomin was looking straightfully to her eyes but that unknown girl is strong enough to fight with. Jiyeon then forced herself harder to step backward and broke the hug.

“what are you doing in here?” asked Jiyeon confusedly.

“i just miss you so much” that girl replied with smile.

“but you are not...”

Jiyeon words were cut by a sudden kiss on her lips. That girl made Jiyeon froze once again as she bewildered her eyes. It was long kiss but Jiyeon didn’t give a reply because she knew her ex-girlfriend kept looking at her action.

She spoke when the girl in front of her broke the kiss “follow me..” Jiyeon dragged the girl to the other place left EunMin alone with their confusion especially Hyomin.

 

Eunjung who knew the situation got worst, she held Hyomin’s hand and led her to the car. She wouldn’t allowed her bestfriend to involve on what’s happening to Jiyeon and that new girl because once Hyomin got into them she might be hurt again also Eunjung was afraid after seeing Hyomin reaction its a sign that her beloved one still had feeling to Jiyeon. Hyomin remained in silence while in the car, not saying anything until they arrived at the restaurant where they wanted to eat lunch together and got out the car, it made Eunjung more worried.

“Hyomin-ah.. whats wrong with you?”

“nothing’s wrong with me.. why?” Hyomin gave a fake smile as she walking inside.

“why suddenly you become quite? Is it because of Jiyeon?”

Hyomin who was walking ahead quickly stopped her move after hearing Jiyeon’s name was mentioned. “what do you mean?”

“did you still have feeling towards Jiyeon?”

“hmm?”

“you felt jealous after seeing that unkown girl hugged and kissed Jiyeon in front of your eyes, right?” Eunjung took a step forward approaching Hyomin who was looking down blankly.

“am i right?”

Hyomin shook her head looking at Eunjung “why should i, because i already have you who’ve been waiting patiently for my heart will ready to be yours.. lets go inside, i’m hungry” begged Hyomin cutely while held Eunjung’s right hand after explaining, made the girl granted her wish immediatly.

 

HYOMIN’S POV

I’m now laying on my bed after having l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter