telling you the truth

A New Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon got shocked after hearing her sister talked about the handsome friend who she met at the school this morning. Widened her eyes, didn’t want to believe the expectation would turned to be a fact.

“SEOLMA.. EONNI.. ANDWAEEE..” Jiyeon screamed right in front of Soyeon.

The older girl quickly blocked her ears then clenched her teeth “Yah.. lower your voice”

Jiyeon kept sighing to calm herself “don’t tell me its her, the one who you keep telling me your crush, the one who you love the most, that handsome friend it can’t be her, please don’t say yes eonni”

“why i can’t say yes? Its really her, Eunjung your handsome friend”

“how could a girl is handsome? Is it because of her short hair?” Soyeon nodded, about to eat the food in front of her but Jiyeon took the fork away from her sister’s hand “since when you like her?”

“its been a year”

“whatttt????”

“aish this kid.. can you not raise your voice? I did have a crush on her when you started your relationship with Hyomin year ago”

“why you didn’t tell me about this? You even lied to me, i thought that person was a guy”

Soyeon lowered her head down “because you keep teasing me, i can’t date younger person”

“pabo.. i was just kidding when i said that” Jiyeon took a deep sigh once again “i bet Eunjung hasn’t know yet about your feeling towards her”

“yeap.. she may not know because she likes Hyomin right?”

“you know about it?”

“of course i know. Our love lines are so complicated, Qri loves you while you love Hyomin and me, i love Eunjung while she loves Hyomin. If that time you didn’t break up with Hyomin, its not impossible that we could be with our own partner now. its all because of you” Soyeon pouted, eating her food with no appetite.

Jiyeon also lowered her head, realising her mistakes she had done “i’m so sorry”

“lets face this problem together” she caressing her little sister’s hand with smiling.

 

*door bell rang*

Jiyeon opened the door and led the visitor to sit while Soyeon was finishing her food and then joined them in the living room.

“ohh.. Soyeon eonni, you’re also here? Long time no see, how have you been?” asked Eunjung to Jiyeon’s sister.

Soyeon froze and made a fake cough to clear “ehm.. fine Eunjung-ah, how about you?”

“fine too eonni, its nice to see you again” both of them smiling and Soyeon made her way to sit next to Jiyeon.

“do you have something important to tell? You come here so suddenly?” Soyeon asked.

“i just wanna ask Jiyeon about what had she told me earlier”

“ahh.. i’ll go buy some drinks then” Eunjung nodded.

She stood up ready to leave, just then Eunjung asked something to Jiyeon after made sure that the ol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter