care and jealousy

A New Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

They took 15 minutes to arrived in the bookstore. They got out as soon as the car stopped and started walking inside but before they made their way to the entrance suddenly some high school girls were playing around caused one of them bumped into Hyomin.

“ouch” Hyomin almost fell when a girl bumped into her but luckily Jiyeon was there to support her from falling.

“sorry...” the girl said then bowing her head.

“YAH... didn’t you have eyes? How could you bumped into her that hardly? Use your eyes properly before playing around?” Jiyeon yelled at the high school girl in front of her madly.

“*keep bowing down* i’m really sorry”

“haishh this little girl” Jiyeon about to showing her fist but the girls ran faster than Jiyeon action.

“why you mad and even yelled at her?” Hyomin asked after knowing the high school girls were gone. “I’m the one who should be”

Jiyeon confused after Hyomin asked her in half-high tone “i just don’t like seeing them hurting you”

“but you’ve hurted me more than that before”

Hyomin gave a smirk to Jiyeon then walking faster to the bookstore left Jiyeon alone froze in confusion with blank expression. It took few minutes to Jiyeon back to her sense and following Hyomin inside.

While in the bookstore, Hyomin searched the references their group’s needed by her own without looking or took a glance where Jiyeon was.

“where the hell she is now?” Jiyeon kept looking around but couldn’t found her ex-girlfriend.

“aish.. did she want to play hide and seek or something similar to that seriously?” she was frustrated and gave up her steps by looking for Hyomin.

“ok fine.. *sigh*”

“i shoudn’t care where you were, lets be strangers and search the book separately” thought Jiyeon to herself after sighing.

In the middle of their mission, Jiyeon found her partner in forcely when she was about to go to the corner of the business books were shown. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter