prove my love to you

A New Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyomin-ah” shouted Soyeon as she approaching the younger girl who sat down outside the room crying. Eunjung and Soyeon came to the hospital right after received a call from Hyomin, telling them that Jiyeon was at emergency room.

Hyomin managed to stand up although her legs were trembling, her body turned weak and her head started feeling dizzy “unnie” the older girl quickly embraced her. “mianhae unnie, its all because of my fault” Hyomin was sobbing while hugging Soyeon.

“its okay Hyomin-ah, don’t blame yourself. Jiyeon will wake up and recover soon” Soyeon tried to comfort Hyomin as if she was strong enough to bear the fear for losing her sister. She held her tear, she didn’t want to act weak in this condition. “you know, Jiyeon is strong girl besides she won’t leave you alone, stop crying and just wait the good news from the doctor” Hyomin could only nod as an answer.

“Jiyeon will hurt if she sees you cry” Eunjung walked closer to them. Hyomin then smiled and wiped her tears.

The three of them had been waiting for Jiyeon patiently, having a hope for good results. They stayed quite, for Hyomin, she couldn’t hold her tears sometimes and let them falling down. This bad situation really makes Hyomin afraid, waiting for an hour is like a year for her. 2 hours had passed, finally the doctor came out from the emergency room and told them that Jiyeon was completely safe after some treatments and they could visit her once she was placed at the patient room.

Soyeon let Hyomin first to see Jiyeon while she waited outside. And there, she sat down couldn’t hold her tears anymore. Knowing her only sister was laying unconsciously with the bandage around her head, it gave Soyeon enough pain even if the doctor said that Jiyeon was safe.

“drink this” Eunjung offered a bottle of water and sat next to Soyeon.

She shed the tears then grabbed the bottle “I tought you were comforting Hyomin inside but why you are here with me?”

“hmm.. you want me to go then?” Eunjung said jokingly. Soyeon pouted “Jiyeon will wake up soon and I don’t want to get caught flirt with her crush when she opens her eyes” both of them chuckled.   

“aren’t you still have feeling towards Hyomin?” Soyeon asked.

“she is my bestfriend, I shouldn’t have feeling for her in order to not destroy our friendship besides I bravely choose someone who loves me the most than the one whom I’m not that sure to love” Eunjung turned her head to face the girl beside her “look at me” Soyeon did as told “I know its too late to realize your feeling but let me show you a new side of me who wants to love you as you do, is it enough to ask you be mine?”

Soyeon forcely swallowed her salive “you confess your feeling to me? You really did? In the hospital?”

“I’ll take back my words If you don’t like it” Eunjung sighed.

“how I wish to have such a romantic girlfriend tsktsk what a bad day. However, I still love you and yes, I want to be yours”

Eunjung gave a wide smile and placed her left hand around Soyeon shoulder to lead the girl leaning on her.  

***

Another hour had passed, no sign of movement from the younger girl, it made Hyomin kept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter