who's that person?

A New Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung came to Hyomin house at 6.20 PM, she dressed nicely waiting outside the house and claiming like this is their first date ever. Watching movie together is not their first time as bestfriend but after the broke up incident which also Eunjung had opened up about her true feeling toward Hyomin, this called unofficial date is their first for Eunjung. 5 minutes later, Hyomin walked out from her house and approaching Eunjung who had been waiting patiently near her car.

“you look pretty” greeted Eunjung praising the one who she was waited for.

“thank you, and you dress nicely tonight”

“of course i would, isn’t it our first date?”

“huh?...” Hyomin widened her eyes as she heard on what Eunjung just said.

“haha nothing, lets go” They got in the car heading to the movie theater.

 

Eunjung bought popcorn and some drinks for them, they enjoyed the movie together, laughing, wispering, being serious and sometimes bursted into laughter. After the movie was ended, Eunjung did like what Jiyeon had assumed when they were in the classroom this morning. Eunjung drove to the popular cafe for couples of lover used to spend their time together. She did everything by herself made Hyomin just amazed with the sweetness side of Eunjung. She turned to the romantic person for Hyomin, but the difference of Jiyeon’s assume was she didn’t tell Hyomin her true feeling because she had done it awhile ago and she has been waiting for Hyomin heart will be hers as soon as possible, by that all the pains Jiyeon gave to Hyomin will be vanished then she could make her one who she loves being happy with her.

“you planned this all? Why suddenly become romantic person?” Hyomin couldn’t believe that her bestfriend would turn to be sweet one by preparing romantic dinner which classic song was playing softly, there were some candles around their table and few waiters gave Hyomin roses. “you even gave me flowers?”

Eunjung smiling to Hyomin reaction “i just done this to someone i love. I know you like it, lets enjoy our dinner”

“gomawo jungie-ah, but..”

She cut Hyomin words didn’t want to hear unexpected question or explanation “shtt.. lets eat i’m starving”

Hyomin smiled looking at how cute Eunjung was when she begged to the foods that just coming to their table.

They enjoyed eating their dinner, chatting along, laughing for gags and even teasing each other like they used to do it in their friendship. People who watched them might be thinking that they were newly couple who still in their lovey-dovey time, but for EunMin wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter