sudden confession?

A New Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

Jiyeon helped Yejin to take the book, knowing that Yejin thanking her with bright smile while on the other side Eunjung and Hyomin were smiling, joking to each other, she then planning to make Hyomin felt Jealous by approaching Yejin because Jiyeon already felt jealous by the actions of EunMin earlier. She’s smiling alone as she dragged Yejin to sit in front of EunMin after making a plan.

“Yejin-ah.. what should i do to help you?” asked Jiyeon looking at Yejin with smile.

“come closer i’ll show you” without hesitation Jiyeon sat closer to her. “help me to resume it..” Yejin showed Jiyeon what should she did.

Rather than looking at the book which was Yejin explaining to her, Jiyeon chose to look straight to Yejin face and smiling. After awhile, Yejin noticed that there was someone who kept looking at her smiling, she blushed and replied Jiyeon gaze.

“why you looking at me like that?”

“hmm? Just realised that you are so pretty”

“are you trying to seduce me?”

“no.. ” Jiyeon answered her shortly as she caressing Yejin messing hair behind her right ear “you look more pretty now”

Jiyeon smiled finishing her words made Yejin more blushed while on Hyomin side she was about choked her own saliva looking at how silly Jiyeon was.

“are you trying to make me feel jealous huh? So disgusting.. do you think i will fall on your trap? Sorry, because i swear to myself to not falling for player again” thought Hyomin to herself then turned her body to face Eunjung who sat beside her but she also looking at Jiyeon who’s trying to seduce Yejin.

“yah.. Park Jiyeon, its just two days after you broke up with Hyomin and now you seducing Yejin? Really such a player tsktsk” Eunjung yelled at Jiyeon in a half-high tone because they’re in the library.

“huh?..” Jiyeon bewildered by Eunjung’s words “i..i’m n..not like that” Jiyeon denied it, she was planning to make Hyomin felt jealous but ended up in Eunjung’s conclusion that she was being a player again after the broke up incident two days ago.

“your action just now showed it” Eunjung added.

“i said i’m not hashhh” she slightly getting mad then took a glance to Hyomin direction but she got a bad luck because Hyomin paid no attention to Jiyeon since the plan was playing.

“Eunjung-ah, didn’t you thirsty? I’m going to buy some drinks, wanna come with me?” Hyomin interupted.

“sure, i would like to accompany you.. guys you wanna so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter