awkward

A New Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

The morning has come, as usual Eunjung fetched Hyomin to go to campus. Today is the first day Hyomin will meet Jiyeon after the broke up incident, it must be really awkward for both of them. While in the car, Hyomin could only remained silent made Eunjung more worried because she knew what had Hyomin felt, she wanted to break the silence but she just let Hyomin be. Eunjung also knew, Hyomin needded times alone to calm herself from sadness she’s been through this past two days. A few minutes later they arrived, they got out from the car then heading to classroom, it was early in the morning so the students mostly hasn’t come yet.

Hyomin and Eunjung walking inside the classroom, Eunjung was ahead then following by Hyomin, their classroom seemed quite but the thing was unusual that Jiyeon already sat on her seat, as they knew Jiyeon used to come late. Hyomin who saw it quickly slower her steps, her heart beating faster again while looking at Jiyeon spot. Jiyeon didn’t realise that Eunjung and Hyomin already in her classroom because she was focus on her phone till then Eunjung greeted her and sat behind Hyomin’s table.

“good morning Jiyeon-ah” greet Eunjung as she sat behind.

Jiyeon looking at Eunjung, gave smile to her but her smile instantly turned to nervous expression when she saw Hyomin walking in front of her took glance for awhile then sat and avoid Jiyeon gaze.

“g..good m..morning Eunjung-ah” she barely made her reply to Eunjung greeting.

The nervous feeling kept in Jiyeon body made her trembled, she then interlocked her own fingers and took a deep breath to relax herself. She mumbled inside while looking at Hyomin from side view. “finally i could see you today, i’ve been missing you Hyomin-ah, how’s your health and your heart? Are you feeling better? I hope so, i wanna talk to you so badly because i miss your voice but i remember our promise, let us just become strangers maybe its better, at least i’m glad that you attending class today” Jiyeon smiling as she look at Hyomin from beside and turned her focus back to the phone.

In the other side, Hyomin pretending to make her busy by looking for her things inside the bag she brought with her, noticed that Jiyeon not looking at her anymore she sighed in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter