difficult situation

A New Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON’S POV

No classes for today because its weekend, my friends had invited me to spend my free time with them but i don’t think i’ll enjoy their invitation because of the difficult situation i’ve been through since Qri came to approach me. i know who Qri is, once she has a will no matter what will happen, she will make sure to get it. I’m so afraid, what if she will find out who’s the one i love and she really does bad things to her.

I’m on my way from the department store to buy things i need, all my worries are giving me headache slowly, i decide to stop my car in front of Hyomin’s house while almost passing by. I'm like a pabo right know, looking to Hyomin’s room from inside my car blankly, i don’t know what i’m actually doing. I keep in that position till someone knocks the car’s window couple times.

*knock knock*

“what are you doing in here?”

“i feel tired while driving so i decided to stop my car” I answer Hyomin’s question as i get out approaching her.

“you got tired exact in front of my house?”

“huh?” i think my excuse is not working well.

She laughs “want to come in?” she invites me to come to her house, i’m confused but also feeling happy. I nod my head as a yes sign, we then walking inside.

She puts all things that she bought earlier to the fridge, i’m not doing anything but standing behind her watching what she is doing till done.

“i’m going to change my clothes, will you go with me or stay here?”

“i..i’ll go with you”

 

Just then i follow her to the bed room, its been awhile since last time i came to her room. She opens the door, all of a sudden my heart beating faster than before. I remember all the bad and good things we’ve created together in this room, i do remember the last time i was standing there outside her room crying along with her during our relationship was going to over. We both really hurted back then and now i don’t think that decision is best choice for us, no i mean for me because i can’t stop loving her and thinking about her in my every single day. I keep blaming myself because of my mistakes in the past and regretting it but now i should face the fact that our love is over.

I can feel someone taps my left arm quite hard, maybe because i’m in deep thinking again.

“what are you thinking about?” Hyomin asks me curiously.

“huh? n..nothing” i answer her with shock expression. I can see her reaction is not believing on what i said but she maintains to understand.

“have a seat then, i’m going to change first”

I smile and nod my head, she then takes the clothes she needs to change with and going to bathroom. I’m observing her room while waiting, noth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter