trying to be strangers

A New Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Again, they back to an awkward situation while in the car, no more words could explaines anything, no more movements to be shown, both of them are hurted. Remained in silence is the best choice. 20 minutes later they arrived at Hyomin house, opening the car’s door for Hyomin is Jiyeon habit.

“go get in” said Jiyeon to Hyomin.

“thanks for sending me home, be careful on your way” Hyomin about to leave after gave her smile to Jiyeon before someone called her name.

“Hyomin-ah”

“hmm?”

“can i borrow your phone for awhile, i need to send a message for Soyeon eonni”

Hyomin handed her phone to Jiyeon while smiling. Jiyeon typed a message to her eonni but she quickly deleted it after the sent sign was confirmed. She handed back the phone to the owner, saying thanks and made her leave.

After Jiyeon left Hyomin alone, she then checked her phone and found out the message Jiyeon sent to Soyeon was deleted.

“why she deleted it? Whats wrong with her? She’s so weird..” Hyomin mumbled herself then going to her house.

 

Jiyeon safely arrived at the hospital, she entered her mom’s room and found two girls were chatting with her mom.

“oh.. Eonni you already here?” Jiyeon asked approaching her sister. “who’s this kid?” pointing to the little girl who sat beside Soyeon.

Soyeon and her mom laughing made that little girl slightly mad then raised her voice to Jiyeon. “YAHH.. i’m your eonni classmates, i’m older than you, how could you say that?”

Jiyeon chukled couldn’t hold her laugh anymore “haha sorry..”

“aishh jinjja, behave nicely to an elder” the girl pouted.

“sorry eonnnnii..” Jiyeon said with teasing tone.

“stop teasing her Jiyeon-ah, she’s my bestfriend Boram” Soyeon interupted.

“annyeonghaseyo Boram eonni..” Boram slapped Jiyeon’s hand slightly when she about to shake hands with her, Jiyeon still chukled looking at Boram action. “why i never met you before eonni?”

“i came to your house frequently but since you lived in apartement i couldn’t have chance to meet you”

“ahh.. i see, but are you really older than me?” again Jiyeon teasing Boram.

“YAH...” Boram yelled at Jiyeon made her laughing so hard. Just then, they get along pretty well, teasing, chatting until hours had passed then Boram made her way to leave the Park family.

The night passed by not so fast because Jiyeon and Soyeon had to stay all night in the hospital along with her mom who was sick laying on her bad. after hours,  a sunrise was seen through the room’s window made the Park Sister showed their moves as sign feeling bothered by the light. They both woke up almost at the same time.

“you’re also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter