move on little by little

A New Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN’S POV

I couldn’t slept well last night, i’m the one who wanted to break up with Jiyeon but here i am now keep laying down on my bed looking at the outside scene through my window, it reminds me yesterday i was standing there crying like a kid who lost their parents. This tears never dry up, i’m tired seriously couldn’t control what i should done. This past year i was with her, i was hurted so many times but i tried hard to endure it till the day before yesterday i decided to let it go. I thought, once i broke up with someone who had hurted me in couple times my pain would be disappeared but i was wrong, this pain keep hurting me ruinning my beautiful day maybe its because i still love her. I couldn’t stop thinking about her, is she fine now? Because i’m not. Everything’s changed now, she’s not mine and i’m not hers, i don’t know what will happend next when i met her i even couldn’t imagine it but the first thing should i do is i have to change, no i mean i must change myself to a new Hyomin. I try to smile again with my new life without her like i used to be before i met her and crazy falling for her, i have friends and parents, i believe they will help me smile brightly like i’ve done. Although its so difficult, i’ll try to forget her and welcome someone who will take care of me and love me as the way i do. Smile Hyomin, your happiness is your choice :)

Its afternoon already, i get up from my bed and heading to downstair as i hear my stomach is playing drum set inside, i must be really starving. I make my way to the kitchen and seeing my mom was cooking while my dad was watching tv.

“are you feeling better? You don’t have to come here i can serve this food to your room”. My mom asks me worriedly while placing the foods to the table and approaching me.

“i’m fine mom don’t worry”. I reply with hug her immediatly.

“you seem really like to hug your mom lately? why?”

“i’m showing you my love mom, is that wrong?” i pouted.

She caressing my hair as she replies “of course not, i just worried that you hid something behind that hug”

“mom... why you don’t believe me?” i slightly yell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter