Hidden

Healer Sunggyu

 

 
It was a girl but not Hyuna.
 
The door opened and Sunggyu jumped back. The girl was surprised too.
 
"Sunggyu ya?" 
 
 Sunggyu almost choked. 
 
"Bora! What in the world are you doing here?"
 
Bora began to laugh hysterically. "I think I should ask you that! I came to take back my handphone charger, Hyuna borrowed mine you see. But...why....are you here huh?" She asked teasingly. 
 
"I....was looking for Sungjong. He said he wanted to learn some dance moves from her so I thought he might be here." Sunggyu lied confidently.
 
"Well no one's there. I couldn't find her as well as my charger. Luckily I have one at home. Our car will leave now. See you later then" 
 
"Yeah.Sure."
 
He waved at her and waited for her to leave. 
 
"Ahjumma, he is there right?" 
 
"Healer..."
 
"Yes?"
"I can't detect him anymore"
 
Sunggyu almost hit the door with his fist.
 
"Aish!"
 
Ahjumma pulled her hair in frustration. She began to try looking into all the cc cameras. They have all been tampered with.
 
"I think he figured out we were tracking him today."
 
"Though HOW did you manage to track him today?" Sunggyu asked.
 
"Yaaa! Kim Sunggyu, You have no idea what this old lady can do. Okay?" She replied proudly.
 
Sunggyu sighed,"Arasso! But we lost him today..again. Ahhh Aish... "
 
"But our job is not over. Don't leave without checking the room."Ahjumma ordered.
 
Sunggyu looked around and entered the room quietly. He switched on the lights. He began searching. He rolled his shirt and checked the device.
 
No red light.
 
He finished checking and sat down on a chair. He put his legs up on the dressing table. His legs always hurt after the performance. He felt tired. He was always tired. No wonder the fans called him Grandpa gyu. He took out a chocolate from his pocket that Woohyun had given to him. He ate it and immediately felt better.
 
"Ahjumma..No one's here. I am losing my patience. Why don't we give up on him."
 
"For the last five years they have been paying well for this assignment.Also working with the police gives us so many benefits that are ... INFINITE." She laughed.
 
Sunggyu smiled a little.
 
He nagged, "But we are not being legally recognized. They have clearly said if anything goes wrong they will not be responsible. In the records they state that they had been doing all the work. All my hardwork. All our hardwork.
Aish, I don't trust the Police"
 
"Why don't you leave being the healer. You have a great career now."
 
"Ahjumma you know this stardom is just for a few years..and you know very well why I need to catch Killer.. myself."
 
"Sunggyu-ya forget the past. If you keep this mindset it will be hard for you"
 
"It is hard for me all the time. I am used to it"
 
"Hmm...Wait.....I think you should get out of there right now"
 
"Wha...?"
 
"I saw someone in the cc camera. He is heading towards the room. LEAVE." Ahjumma said hurriedly. 
 
Just then he also heard the footsteps. He quickly wore his black glasses. He pressed the sides of the glasses and activated the room scanner. He scanned where he could hide. His screen focused on a table in the corner of the room. He took some clothes and threw over it. He quickly slid under it.
 
A man opened the door and entered the room. 
 
He peeked through the clothes and saw that the man was one of the venue staff. The man was talking on the phone. 
 
Sunggyu curled his legs as much as possible but the space was too small. Even though he had to hide in this job numerous times but his fear never goes away. Sunggyu could hear himself breathe loudly. It felt like his breath was echoing. He put his hand over the mouth.This time he had a lot at stake. He wasn't wearing his Healer clothes.
 
He was Sunggyu now.
 
And the last thing he wanted was to get caught in Hyuna's dressing room. He could already imagine the title of the articles that would be written.
'Is Kim Sunggyu a sasaeng fan of Hyuna?' or 'Infinite Sunggyu caught in Hyuna's room. Woollim entertainment refusing to give any statement'
 
Fanwars would start again. He would get different messages on his twitter. Some supporting him and some hating on him. His blind fans would just overlook any facts presented to them. They wouldn't accept any harsh truth. Whereas there will be some fans who would refuse to hear any good thing about him and will be determined to prove him wrong at any cost. 
 
Again there would be some who wouldn't care about anything. He liked these fans. They were not extremes. They loved less but reacted less too.
 
He will be made fun of again on variety shows. People meeting him would want to know the truth. What would s think of him? He might not get to release his solo for a while.
 
He shuddered at the very thought.