Behind the door

Healer Sunggyu

 

 
As the performance was ending Sunggyu lifted his chin up to have the perfect photograph. Suddenly he could hear the familiar voice speaking hurriedly in his earpiece, " His location shows he is in the venue. See if he is in the crowd!"
Sunggyu whispered "de"
 
His small eyes began searching frantically through the crowd as the lights were turning off. He tried to focus on individual faces of the excited fans. s were still waving. He could find nothing out of the ordinary. He waved to the fans but kept searching for the man.
The man was none other than the famous criminal Killer. An enemy that Sunggyu had been trying to defeat for the past five years.
 
 Killer had never been caught yet he manages to let others know of his presence. The Police and detectives have all failed and appointed Healer to help them.
 
Killer had tried to kill idols before but never managed too because of Sunggyu.
 
Even though he had been a singer on his school band, he never actually wanted to be an idol. Their assignment on Killer made him join Woollim. He thought he would leave after catching him but that never happened.
His Teacher and ahjumma decided that it's best to keep him in the industry. This way, people won't suspect his real identity. 
 
Sunggyu rolled up his sleeves slowly and pressed the gadget that was underneath. It showed no red light which meant no weapons were detected in the crowd. 
The members were walking out of the stage . He ran quickly and left the stage. 
 
"Ahjumma i couldn't find any weapon in the crowd, he can't have arrived without any arms right?" Sunggyu muttered so that no one could notice him. 
 
" His target has always been idols, he could even sabotage performances. He doesn't need a weapon for that" Ahjumma said calmly.
 
"But Ahjumma.." 
 
Myungsoo came and hugged him from behind. "Hyung....I am hungry. Let's go and eat somewhere all together"
 
"Myungsoo ya, Okay okay" Sunggyu managed to smile trying to look relaxed and Myungsoo turned to Sungyeol happily.
 
"Yaaa! He is moving" Ahjumma said excitedly." He is somewhere on the left side from where you are.
Sunggyu looked at the left. "I see waiting rooms."
 
Ahjumma snapped her fingers, "He is definitely hiding in one then"
 
The members didnot notice as he quickly walked towards the waiting rooms.
 
The first room was Beast's.
 
"Keep moving forward" She said staring at her computer screen.
 
Sunggyu kept moving forward. He met CNBlue's Jonghyun on the way who bowed to him. He bowed back. 
 
"See you in India!" Jonghyun said waving at him.
 
He smiled forcefully. The idea of not getting to rest is not fascinating. Already he was tired most of the time because of his double job.
 
Then after a while he met the  Apink girls who greeted him cheerfully and bowed. His mood lifted up.
He kept on walking.
 
"OKHAY stop stop it's here"
 
He let a sigh and turned to the right. The room's door had a sign written 'Hyuna'
 
"WHAT!!! Oh no..!" He exclaimed.
 
 
"Sunggyu ya! Did you find him..?"
 
"The door..it says the room is..Hyuna's"
 
"UGH KIM SUNGGYU! This is not the time"
 
"Call me Kim healer.."
 
"Urgh...Go go there is no time. You want him to escape?"
 
Sunggyu sighed "No ofcourse not"
 
"Okay I am going but what will I say?"
 
"Just say you are looking for your members" Ahjumma became frustrated.
 
"But Ahjumma do you think the Killer could be disguised as an idol? Like how would he even get here normally and into a room?"
 
" How would I know? Nobody has ever seen Killer except you!"
 
"But he was wearing masks.." Sunggyu nagged.
 
Sunggyu was about to knock but he couldn't. He went into a mental breakdown. He sat on the floor holding his head. He was really embarrassed of her. She used to give him disgusted looks after he said on shows that he was her fan. 
 
He got up saying fighting to himself. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door.
 
The door opened and someone came out.
 
It was not Hyuna.