The secret room

Healer Sunggyu

The roof was empty. Hoya pushed his hair from his temple. The weather was nice and cool since the sun was setting. He walked around. He felt stupid. Why was he here in the first place?

He  decided to trust himself. He followed his instincts and started walking near the walls. He closed his eyes and imagined Sunggyu standing. Suddenly he missed him. Was hyung okay? He came across a small door of a store room.
 
"Sunggyu Hyung was standing near THIS wall" he thought..
 
He pushed the door and it was locked. He suddenly remembered the key with weird patterns they found while searching his room.
 
"It seems it had the same pattern as this." He wondered.

 

----------

 

The man that Ahjumma had sent came out running. "Come with me. The other team got out safely. Police has been informed already. But you need to go to safety first."

No one said anything and followed him.

"I was thinking we would never get out of here." Taecyeon sighed.

"Why are you going backwards?" Chorong asked him.

"There is an exit for the staff." He said looking at Sunggyu. Sunggyu nodded.

"It's okay we can trust him." He said to her. She looked at his eyes and stayed quiet. She felt strange.

The man said, "I am Mr. Oh. I invent new gadgets for the secret detective services. Sunggyu can I talk to you in private?"

Everyone looked at him. Why did he want to talk to Sunggyu?

"Sure. Hey keep walking we will catch up." Sunggyu said.

Mr. Oh waited for the others to move ahead. "I can't contact her at all."

"Ahjumma? Why??" Sunggyu asked rubbing his forehead.

" No idea. I think something might have happened to her."

Sunggyu felt tensed. "Just show the way to leave quickly."

 

---------------

 

The door opened. They all went inside quietly. It was a small room with a tiny window. It had brooms and dustpans. The room looked unused and dirty.

Sungyeol coughed. "What is this place?"

Dongwoo laughed taking a broom. "Look I am Harry potter. I am flying." He pretended to ride the broom.

Woohyun rolled his eyes. Sungyeol began to leave but accidentally kicked a small box. It moved revealing a partition in the ground.

"What's this?" Sungjong went ahead and completely moved the box. There was a trapdoor underneath.

Sungjong opened it and there were stairs.

"OH! Underground stairs." Woohyun gasped.

"Pabo. This is not underground. We are on the rooftop remember?" Sungjong said.

He went down and signalled the others to come.

"Do you think he has a secret practice room?" Hoya wondered aloud.

"No secret love room. Kekekee." Dongwoo laughed with Woohyun.

They all arrived to a huge room which looked like a secret spy room. It had gadgets and computers. Also black outfits in a shelf. The lighting was brilliant.

"WOAH" Woohyun let out.

"Okay I am shivering." Hoya said.

Sungyeol began to laugh. "This is absurd!"

"Wait look!"
Sungjong shouted at a computer with a big screen showing, "Emergency alert"

"Click on it!" Woohyun said.

"NO" Hoya said scared. "We don't know what all this is about."

"We can finally find out about Hyung! We need to do this!" Sungjong shouted excitedly.

He clicked on it and it was a video message from ahjumma.

"Healer...." She breathed heavily. " I have been poisoned so I don't have much time. You can find my address on the folders I am sending you. "

"I am going to shut down all my devices and delete everything and send all the backups to you. Listen carefully. He is planting bombs in several top entertainment buildings. Remember the guy I said whose voice was familiar earlier? he WAS the Killer. The first thing he will do now is kill you first. STOP him. Bora is on our side. She will tell you the details. Except that, do not trust anyone. I repeat DO NOT.."

The message ended.

They all looked at each other and gulped.

 

-----------------

 

A/N: The story is nearing to the end. Give your feedback so that I can improve my writing.  ^^