Woolliment

Healer Sunggyu
The helicopter circled over them. Sunggyu kept looking up and then at Chorong. Their eyes met. 
"Run!" They both shouted.
Sunggyu took Chorong's hand and ran. She was being dragged by him. Her feet had no strength. 
She fell. "You go! He wants you." She shouted over the sound.
 
 The helicopter was now landing. Mr. Oh was running towards them.
Sunggyu stopped and looked at her amazed. She knew she would not be alive if she stayed here yet even knowing that she tried to be brave.
 
"How can I just leave you behind? You came back for me, didn't you?" He asked.  
Now the sound of helicopter was reducing as it had finally landed.
 
"You saved me that day at our dorm. This is the least I could do." She said getting up on her feet again.
 
Sunggyu held her shoulders, "So you knew? That I was..?"
 
She nodded. "Not from the start but slowly I had it figured out."
It was as if everything else had stopped except them. 
 
A gunshot broke them from their moment of truth. Someone had jumped out of the helicopter.
 
It was Bora. She was wearing police clothes. There were few other officers with her. They ran after Mr. Oh. He raised his gun at her when she went near him. She  twisted his hand making him drop the gun and kicked him.
He fell on the ground and the others arrested him. Bora came running to them, "You guys okay?"
Chorong nodded. "I am learning so much these days about you guys......", She laughed. "Who would have thought that you were a police officer?"
 
"Yeah I had to work undercover. I was a backup for Healer." Bora said while looking at Sunggyu who had his arms crossed.
 
He shrugged and walked away.
 
"Hey!" Chorong called him from behind.
 
"We still have to catch the Killer!" Bora shouted.
 
"We?" Sunggyu returned and said sarcastically. "Why WE?"
"Look Ahjumma had agreed to cooperate with the police in this manner. I am sorry she never told you anything." Bora looked sad.
"You could have told me? Is this why you ACTED to be my best friend? To get information out of me? To keep an eye on me? To use me?" Sunggyu was now angry. "I thought you were really my true friend"
"I had no choice. You could have told me you were the Healer. But did you ever?" Bora talked back.
They were both glaring at each other. Chorong felt awkward.
"Look guys, we need to catch the Killer first." She said looking at them carefully.
Bora nodded. "Look your members have found something crucial back at your dorm about Killer. We shouldn't waste time and catch him. He's been planning to plant bombs in entertainment buildings. We need to stop him. Ahjumma had sent everything before she died to YOU. Not to the police, only to you. She must have had her reasons to not fully disclose things before."
"Okay let's go but I am cooperating until we catch the Killer. Come on Chorong ssi." He said.
"Where do you think you are going? Why are you holding her hand?" Bora exclaimed. "Let's go by the helicopter. It will be faster, we don't have much time."
Sunggyu and Chorong was taken aback and didn't notice they were holding hands. They went red. Bora coughed.
 
 
"So you think he would attack woollim building first?" Bora asked.
"Ofcourse he would, he has a grudge on me. " Sunggyu said as the helicopter started.
 
-0-