Up in the sky

Healer Sunggyu

Everyone exited the venue.

Mr. Oh was talking on the phone. He exclaimed suddenly and looked at Sunggyu, holding on to him. He whispered to him carefully, "Ahjumma is no more." Sunggyu pursed his lips, controlling his tears. He looked straight.
The other team was waiting for them with a worried look. They were relieved seeing they were back. The police were talking to some of them.
"I need to do something. You guys go without me." Sunggyu said hugging everyone.
"You are hiding something, aren't you?" Babysoul said tensed.
Sunggyu smiled and pushed her. "Kha"
"Stay safe" She shouted.
Chorong kept looking at him. She was slowly catching onto some facts about him being the Healer but her mind was still messed up. Still unsure.
 
Sunggyu entered the door again following Mr. Oh. Chorong bit her lips and ran after him. She just didn't feel something right about Mr. Oh. She couldn't possibly leave Sunggyu without being sure he was ok. She didn't know what invisible force was pulling her to him. 
 
Mr. Oh walked for another ten minutes to another place. Sunggyu felt numb. He was just not thinking anything. They entered into another section of the maze which had a small entrance with a door.
The door was instantly locked as she slipped in. Sunggyu turned back. 
"Cho rongssi?"
She didn't know why she was here. She cleared her voice. "What? I..I came to check on you guys."
"I am fine." Sunggyu said mechanically. 
"No you are not. Look at your eyes, they are out of place. What happended?" She said anxiously.
"Someone I know died.." He said breaking down.
She went to him and patted his back. "This is the rule of the world. But you got to be strong no matter what."
 
Mr. Oh laughed like crazy at them. They looked at him. He took out a gun pointing at her.
Sunggyu was awake now.
He was so broken hearing about ahjumma and with everything going on around him that had blinded him to be suspicious of Mr. Oh. He was desperate to find someone to trust. 
 
"Waee" He suddenly stood in front of her blocking her from the gun point.
"Mr. Oh ssi, I am so sorry for lying to you but I am not who you are looking for."
Mr Oh laughed again.
"Shut up I know you are definitely healer."
 
Chorong gasped. Her feeling was right but her head never worked it out. She looked at his back. Yes it was him.
 
"He and Ahjumma sent me to be here instead of him. He would be here any minute now that I am in danger you know"
 
"Shut up fool."he said angrily.
 
"Just wait one more minute he will come." Sunggyu pouted.
 
"Yah. Don't play stupid games."
 
"Do I really look like the healer? I can't even run properly. They don't even let me participate in idol athletic championships."Sunggyu started sobbing covering his face with his hands.
"I just thought of helping them and do something at least once in my life that would make me feel brave."
 
Chorong had open. His acting was flawless. But she knew he had to be the healer because she remembered his silhouette. 
Mr. Oh was half confused, half sure. He decided to call his boss. Sunggyu narrowed his eyes. Where was the killer anyways and what was he doing?
Just then a helicopter sound filled the silence. They looked up at the open sky. 
Was Sunggyu right? Chorong thought. Is that the real healer coming for them? Or is it the killer?
 
-0-