Sunggyu's fluttering heart

Healer Sunggyu
They landed on the woollim rooftop. The members were waiting there. They ran to Sunggyu and group hugged him. Dongwoo wanted to hug Chorong too, Sunggyu stopped him.
 
"Yah!" He shouted. Dongwoo laughed and said sorry. Hoya quickly raised his eyebrows at him. Sunggyu looked away from Hoya's gaze. He knew Hoya would soon find out his feelings for her.
 
Woohyun came and hit him, "Why didn't you tell us ANYTHING!"
Everyone was a little shocked and taken aback by Woohyun's behavior.
"He was helping people, not playing around." Bora defended him.
Dongwoo nodded, "He never lacked from his leadership duties too. We shouldn't have any complaints. As members who have promised to tell everything to each other, I think sometimes there are special circumstances."
Sunggyu went near Woohyun and hugged him.
"Woohyun-ah, how could I? You know the situation.."  He said apologetically. Woohyun stopped and patted him.
The others gave a sigh of relief.
"Still you should have told me." Woohyun said lightly hitting him now and smiled his eyesmile at his favorite hyung.
"Yeah. How can you hide such a crucial piece of information from your members?" Sungjong said hitting him too. Hoya laughed and hit him awkwardly.
All the others kept playfully hitting him.
Chorong and Bora exchanged glances of disbelief. They couldn't understand these boys.
 
-0-
 
They showed Sunggyu the video from Ahjumma. He couldn't hold it anymore and cried. The members cried looking at him.
Chorong couldn't hold back too. 
 
"Look we should search this place well" Sunggyu said rubbing his eyes. He was a person who didn't usually cry infront of people but when he did he couldn't stop.
 
"I have already called a team." Bora said.
 
"No stop them. Reporters and TV will just make the Killer more aware. Just send the helicopter back. No one should know anything from the outside.
 
"Even if we search and find it how will we diffuse it? We need experts." Chorong pointed out.
 
"I can diffuse all kinds, I have got training before becoming the Healer." Sunggyu said bragging. The members all went, "Ohhhhhhhh" and snickered.
 
This made Bora and Chorong laugh. Sunggyu smiled cutely at them and then lasted his smiled longer when he looked at Chorong.
                      
 
Mentally, feeling relieved he now had someone important beside s. He was hoping she thought him important too. Chorong became aware of his gaze and blushed. Sunggyu looked away, his heart pounding and fluttering.
 
What was this feeling that kept him floating between reality and dreams? What was this that made this dark situation somewhere soothing because she is beside him. He kept rerunning the moments with Chorong in his head over and over again.  
 
NO! 
 
He should concentrate on catching him first. He should, if only he could!!
 
 
-0-
 
 
A/N: The story will end soon. I could have finished sooner but I am writing in small chapters. Healer is just one of my most favorite dramas! I feel like watching it over and over again. I have tried giving that feel but Jichangwook is so awesome hehe. Hope you are liking my story. I enjoy writing and would love to improve it through your feedbacks. I like the genre I am writing so you can recommend me similar stories if you know.
Also, You can checkout my other short stories. 
 
I would like to thank all my subscribers and readers for being with me.<3 :)