Arrow

Healer Sunggyu

Hoya went near the red light. He pushed the books. It was a cctv. 

 
His eyebrows furrowed, "Why does he need a cctv here?"He showed it to the others. Dongwoo opened his mouth and pretended to eat it. He made funny faces. Hoya made an owl face like Sungyeol. Woohyun pushed them and did aegyo.
 
"What are you guys doing?" Came a thin male voice.
It was Sungjong.
 
-0-
 
They stood quietly. Sungjong had his hands on his hips. He widened his big eyes. 
 
"WHat?"
 
Hoya spoke up, "Ya, what are you doing here?". 
 
"I heard Woohyun hyung leaving the house early in the morning and talking to you on the phone. Since he wasn't coming back I decided to see what was going on."
 
Hoya looked at him. Woohyun cleared his voice and scratched his head.
 
Dongwoo laughed madly. But Hoya seriously said to him, "We are looking through Hyung's things to find out what he's been doing at our free time."
 
Sungjong made a face that just confirmed it was exactly what he was thinking they were doing too. 
 
"Okay let's do this."
 
Woohyun clapped his hands. "Here we found a cctv. Don't you think this proves he is really up to something?"
 
"He is paranoid about everything. Maybe it's for security." Sungjong said coolly.
 
Hoya nodded. Dongwoo and Woohyun were just standing behind them with their hands on each other's shoulders.
 
Hoya and Sungjong searched thoroughly for the next one hour. Sungjong pulled his hair, "There's nothing maybe we are overthinking."
 
"Nope. My sense says he is hiding something from us." Woohyun said.
 
"Urgh!" Sungjong say down against the wall. 
 
"What are you guys doing!?" 
 
-0-
 
Chorong rubbed her clothes and straightened them. She was on a show after all. 
 
They all sat on the grass, still breathless.
 
"I am not liking this." Sukjin said slowly.
 
"I told you something just didn't feel right today." Sunggyu said pulling out some grass.
 
Chorong was looking at him. He looked at her and she looked away quickly. 
"I have seen you somewhere." She said.
 
"On tv? On shows? Backstage? Hahaaaa" Sunggyu pretended to joke.
 
She shook her head. "Never mind."
 
Sunggyu pretended to be weak. "Ahh that was so tiring. I can't move anymore."
 
Just then, Kwangsoo and the others came back. 
 
"Hey we are in the lead. What did you guys do?" Jihyo said happily.
 
"Don't even ask about it." Sukjin laughed.
 
"Are you okay?" Taecyeon asked Chorong softly. 
 
"Why are you only worried about her?" Sunggyu said to him.
 
Taecyeon laughed embarrased. Everyone began teasing him. 
 
"When will this end!" Sunggyu grunted. 
 
"Okay everyone don't give up. We are on the lead. Let's move now" Jihyo shouted happily. Others followed her regaining their spirits.
 
Meanwhile someone was standing behind the tree with an arrow on his hands and a smile that will give you shivers.
 
-0-