Sunset (The End)

Healer Sunggyu

Sunggyu, Bora and two other officers checked the whole Woollim building with detectors.

There was nothing in the building. Sunggyu's eyebrows furrowed. 
"I was sure he would try to harm woollim first" he said scratching his head.
Sunggyu kept talking to Bora. Chorong was looking at them, sitting alone. Seeing that, Hoya sat beside her. 
"Hey"
 She looked at him tearing her glance away from Sunggyu.
"You seem to keep looking at Hyung" he said. 
"I am just worried about the killer.."She said halfheartedly.
"Are you sure that's the only cause? You can tell me if any thing else is worrying you..." Hoya said hinting that she should open up.
Chorong moved her head sideways. "Thanks Hoya but.."
Hoya decided to say it, " You like him, don't you?"
Chorong went red. She tucked her hair beneath her ears and looked down at her legs.
"Come on. I can see you both have feeling for each other." He smirked.  Chorong's eyes lit. "Are you sure he likes me too?"
Hoya nodded and laughed.
"What do I do? I mean this is not the situation to think all these."
"Don't wait to tell people your real feelings because you never know what might happen next." He said solemnly.
Chorong looked at him admiringly. "Maybe you are right. Thanks, i think we will be great friends, I will tell him but you have to help me.
Hoya gave his hands " Deal"
She shook his hands "Deal!"
They smiled at each other.
 
Sunggyu looked at them at that moment. His insides boiled. 
 
-0-
 
"It was just a useless threat" said Bora after speaking to an official over the phone. They have checked every entertainment building. The Killer has been caught in the NIT cafe. He had a gun. He would have probably shot any of us once he saw us. He was basically a sasaeng with psychological problems. The more time passed the more twisted he got. He harrassed fansites and fans. Mr Oh. was his accomplice.He did kill Ahjumma and many other people. The police will take care of him" She said with a heavy heart.
 
Sunggyu was feeling empty all of a sudden. He had been working to protect artists for a long time. He had lost Ahjumma who had become like his guardian over the years.
 
It was all over.
 
He was going to leave his idol life too.
 
He couldn't continue after everyone will know his real identity.
 
-0-
 
 
 
 
 
::::5 years later:::::
 
 
Headlines read "Sunggyu and Chorong have tied knots"
 
Fans all over filled their houses, entertainment buildings and accounts with congratulations. 
Sunggyu waved at the crowd who came to congratulate them in their new home. It was almost time for sunset. Chorong was beside him glowing in the reddish yellow light of the sun. She waved at the fans and smiled.
"Everything is so quiet and peaceful" she sighed and put her head on Sunggyu's shoulder.
"I am glad they somehow managed to hide the identity of Healer." He chuckled.
"I am glad you left that unprecedented path. I wonder who it is now.." She murmured, her eyes closing.
Sunggyu did a hmmm and smiled crookedly
Beneath his sleeves in the device glowed the words 'Healer'.
 
-0-
 
The End
 
 
 
 
:::::Thanks for reading my story and keeping your patience. To those who are interested Bora has taken the place of Ahjumma ::::::