A long day

Healer Sunggyu

 

“Bora helped her get home?” Ahjumma asked again.

“Hmm” Sunggyu replied. He felt tensed for some reason.

“I thought you knew her.” Ahujmma said.

“I do. Okay so what? What are you trying to say? I am sure she has nothing to do with this. Don’t drag her here. Just because she helped her get home doesn’t mean she would help criminals to break-in.”

“Don’t get so defensive. I still need to check her whereabouts. Just a procedure.” She said casually but Sunggyu could sense something and he hated it.

“Ahjumma, I know her okay?”

“Yeah sure.” She replied.

 

-----

 

“Running man again?” Hoya asked rubbing his eyes. It was very early in the morning. Sunggyu was brushing his teeth and getting ready for his day long running man schedule.

Sunggyu nodded increasing his speed in brushing. “You go back to sleep.” He mumbled.

“Hmm” Hoya looked lost. He kept scratching his head. Sunggyu looked at him and felt something was odd.

“Everything okay? You seem like you want to ask me something.” Sunggyu asked him wiping his face gently with the towel.

“Nothing. I feel sleepy” He answered smiling sideways.

Sunggyu  nodded and hurriedly got ready as Hoya kept standing in the corner looking distant again.

“Uh I need to take heavy makeup today because it’s a day long shooting. I hate it” Sunggyu said putting a bread into his mouth.

“Okay I am leaving. I am not going to rehearse tonight. I am sure I will be very tired. I feel it’s going to be a very long and tiring day.” Sunggyu nagged.

Hoya followed him to close the door. “I want to do running man too.”

Sunggyu laughed, “Work hard like Hyung then you might get offers like me Hahaa..”

“Shut up” Hoya laughed and closed the door.

He waited for Sunggyu to leave the building. He waited for the car to be out of sight.

He took out his phone and called someone, “He left. We need to hurry cause we have until 12 before Dongwoo Hyung wakes up.”

“Okay. I am coming.” said the person over the other side of the phone.

-----

 

 

Sunggyu was at the venue waiting for the other guests to arrive. He was waiting in a black running man van. He looked through the car window to checkout the place. The place was like a botanical park and forests around.

The manager handed him sandwiches and coffee, “Running man’s always tiring so eat well.”

“What is the theme today?” Sunggyu ate quickly taking mouthful bites.

“It’s going to be the leader special for idol groups. The venue is only this place so maybe you guys have to run around in the forests.”

“Babysoul is going to be here too. So please take care of her. It’s her first time at such variety shows.”The manager added.

“So rookies are going to be there too? That’s not fair. They are young so they have more energy.” Sunggyu complained.

The car door opened and Babysoul entered sitting at the very back.

“Anneyonghaseo  Sunbaenim” She chirped.

Sunggyu smiled handing her some sandwiches too. She took one. “I am scared.”

“Don’t be. As long as you follow your sunbaes you will be fine.” Sunggyu said proudly.

Babysoul giggled.

Sunggyu turned at her, “Whae whae”

“It’s funny how you are acting like a senior now. “ She said.

Sunggyu smiled sheepishly. “Well we are more like friends but you are my hoobae now. I will order you around hehe”

“Sure Sunbaenim.” She laughed.

The van was in line with several other vans.

“Hey look! That’s Onew sunbae getting down.” She pointed out excitedly.

The runningman played a shinee music.

“Isn’t that girl after him from red velvet?” Sunggyu asked.

She nodded, “Her name is Irene. She debuted in our year.”

“It’s us next” He said fixing his jacket.

He got out as the van stopped slowly. Infinite’s music began playing. He could hear cheers and he smiled. He was carrying a golden flag.

Babysoul got down when Lovelyz music played. She was carrying a red flag. Everyone shouted ‘Cute!’ at her.

After that, Beast Doojoon and Apink Chorong came out. Sunggyu’s heart did a flip, he didn’t know why. Chorong’s straight hair was flying. She tried to stop the strands coming in front of her face. She felt annoyed at her hair and pouted. Sunggyu laughed at her.

Taecyeon of 2pm, JB from Got7, Seungyoon from Winner arrived after that.

“Ah today is the leader’s special” Jaesuk clapped.

“Is it going to be the fight between leaders of groups from big companies?” Gary asked.

Running man PD explained, “Today is the Hoobae vs. Sunbae special race.”

“AHHH” Everyone nodded.

“Okay, So the sunbae are going to be in the gold team and the hoobaes in red team” Jaesuk explained.

“I am sure, Jihyo is going to be in the gold team. She has a special relationship with gold.” Gary joked.

Jihyo laughed. So the teams were finalized. And they went to change into team dresses.

Sunggyu’s watch vibrated in the changing room. He looked around and pressed the button,

“Ahjumma not now. I am..”

“Sunggyu, it’s important.” came the voice from the watch. He pressed his ear against the watch.

“I think Killer’s next plan is to harm her in the show you are in.” She said quickly.

“Who? Chorong?” Sunggyu asked whispering.

“YES.”

Sunggyu gulped. “Arasso. I will keep an eye.”

“Be careful. He knows someone from Infinite is the Healer so he might try to harm Soul too.”  Ahjumma explained.

Sunggyu curled his fists.

“There is a man in the staff who I know well. He will help you if needed. He knows you.”

“But who..” He asked. There was a knock on the door and he changed the mode of his watch back to time.

He had been having this odd feeling since morning that it was going to be a tiring day. He sighed.

It was definitely going to be a LONG day.