Lovely Day pt 2

Apink Showtime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Chorong's POV)

"Annyeonghaseyou~ good morning.." i greet all of the crew and also our (soon to be) viewers.

"Annyeonghasimikka." Eunji greets too while bowing.

"People! Where are we?" Our maknae being so hyper today since today is the day that she had wait for i don't know how long. The day when she finally could fulfill her wish to have a vacation.

"Train station!" We answered.

"It has been quite long time since the last time i ride a train." Bomi said

"It's my first time." Our maknae stated, much to my surprised.

"Oh! Jinjja?" I asked her. She never ride on a train before?

"Ung.." she nods.

"When we can go?" Bomi asked impatiently, even more impatient than Hayoungie.

"We can go now."

"Yeeeyyy!" Okay, those kids are immediately running, rushing inside the train station as if the train is going to leave soon, when in fact, we even haven't buy the ticket yet. I want to say they are the dongsaeng line but i can't, since the second oldest member is shamelessly joining them, even took the lead to run first, leading the pack. I think Yoon Bomi will forever be a kid. A cute kid to be exact.

"Just ignore them. Let's walk with me, unnie." Eunji said as we walk casually together. As the oldest unnie, i won't act childishly like that. Pft..

"The last person arrive have to buy us coffee!!" Namjoo suddenly shout.

Holy moly! Screw my image, screw my age! i don't want to get robbed by those hungry kids. I scream inside my head as i and Eunji (also) running for our life. Well.. we're all kids.

********************

 

"When will the train arrive?" I asked Naeun after she bought the tickets for us.

"At 10, unnie."

"Then we still have around 15 minutes left before the train arrive."

"Let's we buy some snacks first." Bomi suggests

"Ppaliwaaa. We don't have much time." Boss Eunji said.

 

(Inside the train)

Eating eggs in the train is like a 'habit' for korean people. I can't say it's a must because actually it's not. It's just like a habit, something common that korean people do. And Eunji kindly have buy the eggs for us.

"We should break the egg on someone's head." Bomi evilly said

"Then let's do the rock-scissors-paper to decide it." Yeah, you're right. Korean people often use this game to decide and solve anything. This too, out of habit i guess.

"AAAHHH!" Naeun and Namjoo shriek. We're all win except those two.

"Kawi, bawi, bok!" And the result is...... Naeun win.

Beeing the first who's realizing the situation, Bomi who's sitting beside Namjoo stealthily break the egg on Namjoo's head.

"AW!" Namjoo scream out of shock and pain.

Then the another gu sam (93) liner come forward and also break the egg on poor Namjoo's head. Being a good leader i always be (narcissism detected), i decide to break the egg on my own. And Hayoungie too. Being the good maknae, she don't have a heart to break an egg on her unnie's head. Naeunie also do the same. Instead she decided to break the egg on her head. *anti mainstream*

We keep talking and playing with one and another in the train, but what worry me is the rain outside is keep pouring down from the sky. There's a myth spread between the Apink member that Apink actually is the goddess of rain. Wherever Apink go, they will 'carry' rain with them. How can we do the canoeing if the rain is keep falling like this...

********************

 

Andddddd.....i was right. The rain is not stopping when we arrived at Chungcheon. Instead, the rain is getting heavier by now.

Menbung~

"It's typhoon, aniya? Typhoon.." Naeun mourning

"It must be a hidden camera right?" Hayoungie exclaimed, later Namjoo also adds,

"Right, you guys using the fake rain from above, the one used for shooti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter