My My pt 1

Apink Showtime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just like another day, all of the Apink member are busy doing their own business in our dorm. Today our activities has ended, and after 2 hours of daily dance practice, the 6 of us are allow to get rest. Bomi and i decide to watch TV in the living room. Bomi is dragging her 93 liner's friend too with us. Not long after that, i see Naeun and Hayoung also came out from their room and joined us in the living room. We're chatting about this and that, even though sometimes we didn't have any more topic to be discuss, just feeling each other presence is enough.

"Ah himdeureo.." Bomi whined as she's laying down on the floor. She hides herself under the small table in our living room. Seeing that, an idea pop up in my head. So i immediately pulled her legs and put it on my laps. I tied her socks together.

"Hajimaaa..... (don't do that.)" She whined. I ignore her protest and just keep doing what i started, which is tying her socks together.

"You're a mermaid-yah.. mermaid.." I teased while giggling at her tangled socks

*ding dong*

"Oh!" The five of us said in unison while we heard the ding dong sounds from the Showtime camera.

"Bomi-ah, go read the mission." Eunji who's also love to tease Bomi, intentionally asking her to read the mission. Bomi stand up and then jump like a china vampire to reach the camera. She can't walk properly because of her socks that i tied together. Seeing that, the other members and i just laughing at her cuteness. Namjoo who is just came out from the toilet also can't help but to laugh mockingly at Bomi's new way of walk.

"Eunji. Is. A fool. When. It. Comes. To. Her. Brother. Don't. You. Curious. About. Their. Relationship?" Bomi reads the mission word per word cutely and then walk back to us still with lot of difficulty because of her tied socks.

"Eunji pabo!" She exclaimed loudly while her hands are busy trying to untie the socks.

"Am i..??" Eunji asked tentatively

"Eunji is not a dongsaeng pabo. I am a dongsaeng pabo. I only look out for my brother. As for Eunji, she is just a pabo."

So it have been decided, Eunji's brother, Minki will come to pay us a visit in two days.

********************

 

(D-day)

"Girls! I'm going to pick Minki up now." Eunji informs us.

"Okay, see you later Eunji-ah. Take care." I replied from the kitchen. I'm making a morning coffee for me and Bomi right now. That lazy kid is watching TV in the living room while i as always do the 'works' for her. Sometimes i'm wondering, is it okay to keep pampering and take care everything for her like this. She'll be too dependable on me. Not that i mind, but what if someday i can't be there for her anymore? Haish, what even am i think about? Of course i'll be wih her for as long as it's possible. 

"See you, unnie. Be safe.." said the maknaes

"Don't forget to cook delicious foods for us, kay?" 

"Ne, Eunji-yaaaa.. now just go already." Bomi said to her 93 liner friend without even sparing a glance at her. Her eyes are focusing on the TV screen right now.

"Euigu! (Aigoo)" Eunji tries to hit Bomi but luckily she could dodge it well.

"Unnieeeee!! Eunji tried to hit me. No one can hit me except Rong unnieeee." She tells on it to me, half screaming from the living room. I just can't help but to let out a giggle on her cute complaint.

"What a kid! Keep seeking protection from our leader. Annyeong silly kid." Eunji said and playfully push Bomi on the shoulder quite hard, making her fall flat on the sofa and then run away.

"Yaaahhh! Jung eunjiiii!!" Bomi yelled, but it's too late because Eunji already gone and close the door behind her. Well, even though fans are nominated Bomi and I as the Tom and Jerry couple, i think Eunji and Bomi could be the second couple of Tom and Jerry as well. Those two, aigoo sometimes always making me got a headache. One of them can't be waken up in the morning, making me and our poor maknae having a hard time in waking her up. And the another one always causing messed in everywhere she goes. I like to see everything in their right place, and all tidy. But Bomi, i'm suspecting that she has a special disorder or something that make her can't stand tidiness. *sigh* do all of the 93 liners are troublemaker like this? I'm wondering..

********************

 

(Apink in the supermarket while Eunji on her way to picking up Minki)

"Don't they have a cart?" Maknae who's walking beside me asking.

"There must be a cart.." i told her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter