Wanna Be

Apink Showtime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Chorong's POV)

i wanna be love, love for you.. i wanna be love, love for you.

naneun maeil bam changgae anja (every night i sit by the window)

naneun maeil bam du nuneul gamgo (every night i close my eyes)

geu amudo moreuge, geu nugudo moreuge (without anyone knowing)

naye mameul soksagigon haesseotjyo (i silently whispering my heart)

Oh my boo.. geudaeman jakku jakku boyeoyo (i keep only seeing you)

 

"UNNIEEEEE!!" i stop singing as i heard that familar husky voice. Soon after that i feel someone hugging me by the neck from behind. I was sitting while facing the window in my room. I try to write the lyrics for one of Apink's songs in our newest mini album that will be release soon after the Pink Blossom album.

"Wae?" I try to act as indifferent as i could while silently calming down my rapid heartbeat. What on earth that causing this girl to come barge into my room when i was trying to write a song about her? Aish..

"It's late already. I was on my way to my room when i heard your voice. Still working hard on our song huh?"

"Yeah.. i'm not sleepy yet, Bomi-ah. So i plan to finish writing the lyrics tonight."

"Yah unnieeee.. we're going to have our first episode shooting for Showtime tomorrow morning. Have some rest now. You don't want our fans to see and worry about the dark circles under your eyes right?" She's trying to persuade me while speaking with her deadly aegyo. Luckily i'm still facing the window right now, or else i might kiss that puffing cheeks or what better, that pouting lips. You might be wondering how could i know that when i'm not even facing her right now. Well, i know that one of my groupmates name Yoon Bomi who's happen to be standing behind me right now while having her hands still circling around my neck, is pouting and puffing her cheeks. That is just how well i know her.

"Okay, arrasseo. I'll sleep now." I finally gave in as i close the books in front of me and put down the pencil on my grip. I turn my body, so now i'm facing her.

"Happy now?" I asked her while raising one of my eyebrows

"Yup! I am. Good bam (night) Rong unnie!" She said while grinning at me, showing me her toothy smile. I return back her smile and lean forward to give a quick goodnight hug as i speak,

"Good night, bomi-ah." I break the hug after feeling her hugging me back and then watch her walk out from my room still with a smile plaster on my face.

*********************

 

(Ep 1 Apink's showtime)

"Annyeong Bomi's camera. Annyeong Eunji's camera. Annyeong Hayoung's camera. Annyeong, oh! Look at her (Naeun). She's really hogging the camera all for herself." Said Eunji in disbelief from the back seat.

I was sitting in the front row, while Naeun and Namjoo are sitting in the middle row. And maknae with the 93 liners are sitting in the back seat row. Today is the first day shooting for Apink's showtime. The 6 of us have prepared ourselves since in the early morning. I do feel sleepy, but a cup of coffee in my hand is kind of helping me though. And thanks to Bomi too for successfully persuading me to sleep earlier than what i plan to do, or else i might feel worse than i am right now.

The girls are still chatting loudly behind me. Those kids, sillily saying hi to all of the cameras in this car. I just can smile at their playfulness. This is us. Apink is practically a girl group consist of 5 kids, and 1 adult (which is me).

One of the crew hand me a HT (Handy Talky) and ask me to communicate with the PD-nim with that.

"Oba.. (over)" i said with my korean-english

"Now we will officially start Apink's showtime. Please personally introducing yourself." Said the PD-nim from the HT.

"Hana, dul, set!" Eunji was the one who's counting for us before we're all immediately response together,

"Annyeonghaseyo, Apinkeu-imnida!" The 6 of us said in unison.

"Now please do a cute dance of Mr Chu."

"Aahhh!" Again the 6 of us complain in unison. We're really hate to do aegyo or any cute stuffs. We're really bad at doing aegyo. Well maybe except for Bomi and Namjoo. But still we didn't like doing aegyo and act all cute even though Apink's concept is mostly about cuteness and girlish things but really aegyo is not our thing. Kind of ironic i know.

"Okay okay. Let's get into this and do it quickly." Eunji said. Sometimes i'm wondering who is the leader in this group? Me or Eunji? Don't get me wrong. It's not that i mind or complaining. Actually i feel quite happy having Eunji in our group. It's like even though i was the one who's shouldering the responsibility as the leader, having Eunji around can lessen my job sometimes. 

"Chu~" we did the Mr Chu 'sending kisses' pose together. Done! We did it. I secretly sighed in relief.

"Now please do Gwiyomi in relay." Said the PD-nim again, much to my, i mean OUR dismay.

"Aaaaaaahhh.."

"Waeeeee.."

There.. the painful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter