Bubibu pt 1

Apink Showtime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

okay guys, i heard you. I'm going to make Bomi's POV too soon, but not now. I need to do this to keep the story interesting. Hehe so please wait, okay? ;) ah thank you for the comments and the upvotes (:

____________________________________________________________________

 

"Yetera! (kids) get ready in 10 mins. We're going to our company for Showtime." I shout from the living room. I just get a text message from our manager. He said he will pick us up in our dorm in 15 minutes, and after that we're going to Cube Entertainment main building for Apink Showtime's shooting.

"Yah! Answer me!" I yelled when i didn't get any response from my girls.

"Ne unnieeeeeee!!" Bomi and Eunji hastily popped their head out from inside our room while saluting me like a soldier. I say "our room" because the 3 of us, the unnie line is sharing a room while Hayoung and Naeun are together in the another room. And Miss-big eyes-big nose-big lips-all big a.k.a Namjoo, sleep alone in one room. The arrangement was decided by game. As expected from Apink, playfulness overload.

At the same time, Hayoung walks out from the bathroom, still with her wet hair.

"I heard you unnie. I was just taking my bath, i can't walk out right?"

"You can just shout back, Hayoung-ah." I replied while ruffling her hair a little. Damn my cute height, i have to hardly tiptoeing like this just to reach maknae's head. And then we see Naeun walks out from her room with her messy hair, but still looks as beautiful as always.

"Namjoo is still sleeping i think. I'll wake her up now." Naeun said to me

"Gomawo, Naeun-ah." Shortly after that, i see Bomi walks toward the kitchen to take out some drinks from inside the refrigerator. When she walks passed me, i noticed something.

"Yoon Bomi, come here." I ordered

"What unnie? Did i do something wrong again this time?" She asked tiredly. Instead of answering her question, i hold up her right hand and examine it carefully. I see a little bruise there.

"What did you do this time? Why you keep hurting yourself?" I gently touch the bluish part on her hand, she winced a little when i pressed it kind of hard.

"I don't know, unnie. I didn't even realize this before you asked me. Maybe i bumped into something or what. No biggie." She's trying to assuring me while smiling a little.

"Aish.. stop hurting yourself, pabo-yah." I look at her and unconsciously pouting. Seeing that, she smiles bigger and pinch my cheek. Before she could reply, i speak again.

"Eunji-yaahh.."

"Ne unnie?" The Busan girl immediately approching me as she heard my voice calling out for her.

"Help me here. Your friend hurt herself again. Please give her some oinment to omit the bruise." Eunji is known as the doctor in Apink. She always takes care of the sick member. She loves to treat wound of the member, even if it's just a little cut or bruise.

"I'm fine, unnie. Really, It's not a big deal." She's trying again.

"Come here you, pabomi.." Eunji just ignores Bomi's words and dragged Bomi with her back into our room.

I see the clock and realize that we still have around 8 minutes before manager oppa comes. So i decide to fix my light make up before checking back on my members.

*******************

 

(Inside the practice room)

The six of us are sitting on the floor next to each other while waiting for the mission from Apink Showtime.

*ding dong*

Ah finally it came.

Bomi is the one who walks forward to check out the mission.

"How good the 6 members of Apink in understanding each other's heart?" Bomi read out the question. Ah, the mission is to check how telephatic Apink members are. This is the showtime main thingy i think.

"Today we're going to see how strong the bond between Apink members. If you guys answering the questions correctly, there will be a special present for everyone. Now first let's hear out everyone's wishes." Sais the PD-nim

"I want to have rest." Eunji admitted shyly.

"You know lately because of the drama shooting, i can't get an enough rest." Eunji adds

"You must be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter