You U

Apink Showtime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Annyeonghaseyo, i'm Bomi and now we're on our way to airport for our showcase in Japan. I haven't reveal who's sitting beside me. Can you guess who?" Bomi said while just focusing the camera to her only.

"Aaahh.." i whine

"Oh! This voice is...." and she finally share the camera with me while giggling cutely.

"You're right, it's no other than Chorong unnie!" She's finally introducing me and i smile a little to the camera.

"It's such an unfortunate though for having her sitting beside me like this." Bomi teased me and run away from the camera shoot while laughing.

"Ha. Look who is talking." I retort back.

Feeling enough with the camera, i decide to turn it off. For the nth time i let out a yawn again. I'm so sleepy and tired right now. To keep my body in a good proportion like today is not an easy thing. In order to keep it in good shape just like this, everyday i work out hardly and dieting no matter how tired i was at that time because of all of the schedules and activities i had. But no pain, no gain right?

"Unnie, you're tired?" Said Bomi with her usual low husky voice that secretly i always adore. I found her husky voice is very y. When she usually keep saying that she likes my cute voice. I'm aware that my voice also unique but it's cute when hers is y and alluring.

"Kind of, Bomi-ah."

"You want to sleep it off? It takes around 1 hour more before we reach the airport."

"Okay then. I'll sleep for awhile. Please wake me up before we reach the airport."

"Arasseo, unnie. Now come here." She said while beckoning me to move closer to her.

"Hm?" I asked confusedly while following her order. I don't know why, but most of the time i found myself listening well to her. She always has this 'power' over me. Sometimes i hate it how i always be so weak for her, but sometimes i also love it how this effect only can be created by her.

"Sleep." She ordered and gently push my head down to lean on her shoulder. I just can't help but let out a big smile while mumbled my thanks to her. Luckily she can't see my face now. This is Yoon Bomi that i love. Even though she's younger than me, even though she usually keep showing us her childish and playful side, she's actually a very caring and reliable person. Eunji once said that even though i'm the leader, but Bomi is like my right hand. She always stay close to me and help me just like my right hand. Well.. even though at that time i didn't say anything, actually i couldn't agree more with that.

********************

 

Finally we're arrived in Japan, and right now we're on our way to our dorm. Ah, i haven't tell you that in Apink's dorm in Japan, Bomi is my roommate. The room arrangement is according to our age.

So i'm sharing room with Bomi (unnie line), Eunji with Naeun (middle line) and duo maknaes are together in the same room, Namjoo and Hayoung.

"Ah himdeureo~ (Ah so tired~)" Bomi said while we're entering our room. She put down her luggage recklessly on the corner of our room and then plop herself down on the bed, get ready to have some rest.

"Yah Yoon Bomi! At least wash up a bit. Once a dirty idol, forever will be a dirty idol." I scold her

"Eyy unnie so mean. I'm not a dirty idol anymore now. I take a bath 2 times a day. I used to just take a bath once in a day in the past. See! I'm improving significantly."

"Yeah.. you used to take a bath once in a day, or even didn't take any shower at all in a day."

"Past is just past, unnie. Move on!" She jokingly retort

"Aish this kid. Now go wash up, at least clean up your make up, Bomi-ah and brush your teeth."

"Ne umma~"

 

*10 minutes later*

 

Bomi finally came out from the bathroom and again plop down herself on the bed, pulling the blanket to cover her body and get ready to sleep. Seeing that i just shaking my head disapprovingly while walking toward the bathroom, for taking my turn to take a bath.

Once i walk out from the bathroom, i see Bomi already in her deep slumber. I look at the clock, and see that it'a still pretty early for me to sleep. I get bored and my evil side win over my good side.

I walk to her bed and laying myself on Bomi's.

"Ungg.." she protests weakly when she's feeling an adding weight on her body.

"Bomi-aaahhh.. play with me.." i whine childishly

"We need to exercise.." i said and doing the sit up

"Um.. we.. have.. to.. exercise.." she finally following me to do the sit up but after the 3rd pull, she gave up.

"I can't, i can't.." she said tiredly. I look at her tired face and decide t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter