Hush pt 1

Apink Showtime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Chorong's POV)

that pabo.. she looks so different when she do something seriously like now. Different side of the normal her, but i like this side equally with her playful side. To make it short, i like every part of her.

"Can i do it once more?" She asked the recording staff unnie

"Okay, last one, kay?" One of the staff said. She nods and saying thank you.

"kanashi wa no no no hitorijanai no no no. itsumo hikari ni natte kureru anata.." she sings perfectly. Aww.. so proud of her.

"Good! Next, Euji-yang." Said the staff. Knowing her part is done, Bomi put back the headphone that she wears to its place and walk out from the recording room. I see her said something to Eunji when they walk pass each other, and it cracks Eunji up. The playful Bomi is back~

"Jarhaesseo. (You did well.)" I said and smile at her when she sits not too far me.

"Thanks unnie." She smiled back.

Now it's Eunji's turn. If it's Eunji, then there is nothing to be worry about. Because the day when Eunji can't sing well, is the day when i can't let out my dolphin scream anymore.

********************

 

"I still can't believe we finally debut in Japan." Said Bomi when the 6 of us have gather together. We're all nodding, agree in what she said. Finally, Apink took another big step to be a greater Apink.

"Even just by hearing our song in different language still kind of absurd. unbelievable." Namjoo adds

*ding dong*

Oh! Here comes the ding ding Q.

"What song that Apink unnies sing when do the audition?" The Q stated.

"I didn't sing. I dance." I answered. For my audition, i didn't sing a song. Instead i show my dancing skill. But i ever sing one song too though.

"Ah! I sing 'i love you' by Navi sunbaenim." I told my member.

And Bomi, right after hearing that, she sings out the song. You know what, even though she's the main dancer in Apink, calling her as the singing machine is more suitable for her i think rather than calling her as the dancing machine. It's not that she's not good in dancing, heck everyone can see how good she is in dancing. But it's just that she always like to sing out random songs like so often. Even our main vocal, Eunji didn't act like that. Even though Bomi also loves to make mistake in singing the song like messing up the lyrics, forgetting the lyrics and made her own lyrics and stuff. That girl have a bad memory i think. She should change it with a new one ASAP. *if only that's possible*

"Unnie sing what song?" Namjoo asked Bomi

"I sang 'Like Yesterday.' (Eojecheoreom)." Bomi answered. She tries to sing it but end up with messing up the lyrics (like always). But still she's cute. *fangirling mode on*

And then we talk about Namjoo and Naeun's audition. And then our maknae.

Okay, music starts to play.

"Omo!"

"Aaahhh!!"

The other member and i shrieked in unison. Ige mwoyaa?! The dancing is too y (?) for a 14 years old girl. Hayoung said that she was 14 when she do the audition and she danced this kind of dance? Our maknae is seriously get matured too fast.

I can't see it anymore. So just like a habit, i launch myself toward Bomi. I hug her tight and hide my face behind her back, don't want too see anymore.

"GEUMANHAE! (STOP IT!)" I yelled desperately while leaning my head down, hiding my face on Bomi's lap now. Maybe for some people nothing is wrong seeing someone dancing like that. But not for me. Because first, Hayoungie is not just a 'someone'. She is one of the people that i know and live with for years already. And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter