Bubibu pt 2

Apink Showtime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Bomi's POV)

So we failed to grant 1 wish, and we succeeded to grant 1 wish so far. But the next wish is mine and i don't even sure whether i want my wish to be granted or not. I mean i do like puppy, but after hearing what Chorong unnie said, it makes me think again whether having a dog in our dorm will be a good thing or not.

"I don't think we can answer this one correctly."

"I don't even know about dog's breed."

My members said.

"First, let's we go to a pet shop." Said the PD-nim.

"Eh? Jinjja?" We're all get kind of surprised since we think we're going to stay here and just answering the question like what we did before for Chorong unnie's wish.

The Showtime crew start to turn off the cameras and tidy up the other shooting equipments, get ready to move to the next destination. I see my favorite unnie/my favorite member/my favorite person in the world, Chorong unnie is talking with Naeun and Hayoung. I still slightly feel unhappy for seeing unnie Namjoo's hair earlier. Okay, i know i'm so childish for feeling like this. Like a daughter who felt jealous when her mother played with her sister. But i just can't help it, okay? I don't even know why i'm so possessive like this when it comes to Chorong unnie, my unnie. Maybe it's because she always take care of me and treat me well just like my own sister, even better than what my own sister did. Maybe..

"Unnie.." i called out. I don't have to mention her name because we're all know when i called 'unnie' it's only for Chorong unnie since i'm the second oldest in the group. But sometimes i also love to call her name in front of the unnie title.

"Wae?" She immediately turns her head to face me and ignoring what maknae just said to her. See? I always feel special whenever i'm with her. Chorong unnie never fail to make me feel special.

Actually i don't have anything to talk about to her right now, but i just want to get her attention. I just keep mum while walking toward her.

"Wae Bbom-ah?" She asked again when she didn't hear any response from me.

"Aniyo, geunyang.. (just..)" i intentionally didn't finish on my words, instead i lean my body forward and wrap my arms around her body.

"Yah.. what's wrong with you?"

"Wae wae wae? Can't i hug my unnie?" I whine while purposely tighten my hug on her. Well, skinship is not a strange thing among the Apink members. We often give hugs to each other so it's kind of become a part of our habit i guess.

"Hm.." she replied shortly and hug me back. I don't know why but it always feel so good for being in her embrace like this. I mean i do love my other members too, i like to hug them too, but with unnie, i don't know, the feeling is just different somehow.

We stayed like that in each other arms for few more seconds before i decide to broke the hug first. Once we broke the hug, i look at her and smile, showing her my usual toothy smile.

"Weirdo." She teased me.

"But i know you love this weirdo right?" I grin wider at her.

"Tsk.. too much confidence, miss Yoon." She said and pinch my chin, then pull it up and down few times. Yes, i will always be Park Chorong's favorite toy, and strangely i never feel bothered with that. And does it makes me look like a total creep if i say that i enjoy that?

"ChoMi unnies, let's go. The car is ready and waiting for us." Said our maknae.

"Okay, Hayoungie. We're going now " i answered.

"C'mon unnie." I look back at the girl beside me, and grab her hand, making her walk with me. Automatically once our hands meet, our fingers will intertwined with one and another. And it's all just feel so right.

********************

 

After i choose the dog that i want, i get back inside our van. Then suddenly an idea popped up in my head.

"Guys.. just choose the one that look like me the most. Just say, 'bomi-ahhh..' then you'll find which one." I told my member. Well, actually i lied. The dog that i chose is the one that really didn't resemble me at all. I chose a very quiet and calm dog. The reason why i tell this to my member is just to prevent them choose the right dog. On my second thought, i don't want my wish to get granted. Chorong unnie was right. It will be a pity for the dog because we can't take care of it when we're having schedule and all. It's also will be a problem for me and the other members for having a dog in our dorm without anyone to monitoring it all the time. The dog might cause some chaos if we leave it all alone in our dorm. So i decide it's better to leave my wish just as a wish. No need to be granted. They said i'm a fool, they said i'm pabomi, but actually i'm not that stupid, people. You see i'm quite smart here. Right? *shameless self-praising*

And in the end, out of 6 member of Apink, we chose 5 different dogs. I should have know this. This mission is a mission impossible for us. Even without a little white lie that i made, i should have known that my member won't guess it right.

Next destination, we move to a patbingsoo restaurant for Naeun's wish. Jebal, we should, no, we must get this one right because i really want to eat patbingsoo so badly right now. Jebal..

One by one we order the bingsoo that we want. And we will get patbingsoo if only the 6 o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter