Hush pt 2

Apink Showtime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Bomi's POV)

you know, sometimes it's hard.. when people are always expecting you to do great, expecting you to always make them laugh, to entertain them, to bring up the mood when we're 'trapped' in a boring or awkward situation. Well.. It's hard for being me sometimes.

I know i was at fault too because right from the start i have create an image of myself as the mood maker in Apink. I keep making a fool of myself, i'm willing to do anything to make people happy, to make them laugh, even if it means to 'sacrificing' my own image as one of the member of the fairy girl group. But what can i do? This is me. It's just.....me. Don't get me wrong. It's not that i want to complaint or trying to blame it on someone else but i'm just an ordinary human. I can't keep lying to myself by saying that i'm fine when i'm not.

Having a good sense of humor and good in doing variety show thingy for entertaining people can be either a blessing or a curse. I feel like carrying a big responsibility on my shoulder. I can't let my fans or my member down. But again, i'm just a human. I can make mistake too.

When the camera is on, my member are always silently encouraging me. They always react well to all of my jokes despite they really find it funny or not, even though usually most of the time i made them laugh sincerely. They know the burden that i feel at times. And when the camera is off, they always let me be me. They will allow me to show my true emotions. Like they never force me to go out when i said that i was tired or didn't feel like going. They will understand. Always try their best to understand me even though sometimes it's not easy for them too. And i love them to bits for that. They accept me for who i am. They love me for who i am. Not to mention, that leader unnie. Even though she always so naggy and like to scold us for almost everything, i know how much she cares for me, for us. She always be that strong pillar who support me and also Apink to able to stand tall despite how strong the wind blowing, trying to push us down. I know that she also bear a bigger burden than me as the leader and also the oldest among us. So whenever i feel like giving up, just seeing her smile, just by feeling her presence around me is enough to motivating me to keep on going. She is my vitamin. She is my drugs, my sweetest drug.

********************

 

"Let's do the rap. Start from unnie." Eunji said after she's finding the good song for do the rap.

"Me? Okay." Unnie starts

"U baek won man (500 won), cheon won man (1.000 won), recently things gotten more expensive. U baek won man andwae-yo! (Just 500 won is not enough!)"

Err.. seriously unnie....... *facepalmed* what kind of rap is that? And why she sounds like an ahjumma who's complaining about how high the living cost nowadays..? Unnie, i love you, i really do. But i have to say that you're so embarrassing right now. I just can't help but to cringe. But who cares about her bad rapping skill (ironically she is the rapper in Apink) when she looks so cute right now with her absurd rapping and that cute voice of hers. And she also looks more confident this time. Usually she will never able to finish even a line when someone suddenly asked her to do the free rapping. Making her do the rapping is as hard as making her do the aegyo.

"Now your turn. Do it quickly." Unnie said to me after finishing her so called rap.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter