Good Morning Baby

Apink Showtime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Chorong's POV)

good morning baby, good morning.. neowa achimeul hamkke yeoneun. Nan maeil maeil sangsanghae..

"ughh.." i groaned as my hands are busy trying to find my phone on the nightstand. Once i found it, i immediately turn off the alarm and check the time.

*5:10 AM*

I rub my sleepy eyes as i let out a big yawn. I close my eyes for few more seconds before i force myself to sit up on my bed.

"Rong unnie, are you awake?" I heard Hayoungie's voice, half screaming from outside accompanied by few light knocks on my bedroom door.

"I'm awake, Hayoung-ah. Just help me to check on Namjoo and also wake Naeun up. I'll handle the 93 liners." I shout back.

"Algesseoyo unnie.. (got it, sis..)" she replied.

As always, maknae and i always be the one who wake up earliest compare to the other members, let alone Jung Eunji. She's amazingly always be the one who wake up the latest. So far no one from us can beat her record on that.

I walk to Eunji's bed first since she is the one with the highest level of difficulty to be waken up.

"Eunji-yah.." i call out while my hand keep tapping her shoulder to wake her up. This is the first attempt, a good-polite one.

*no reaction detected*

Okay, second try.

"JUNG EUNJI!" i yelled right on her right ear. Still, no response just a little movement shown on her eyelids. It's moving. A little.

Third try..

"EUNJI-YAH! WAKE UP NOW! YAHHHH!" i literally shouting with my high pitched dolphin scream while pulling her hands quite harsh.

"Umm.." she mumbled incoherently. At least now i got a response.

Well, this is my last try.

"OMO Minki-yah! When did you arrive??!" I squeal cheerfully.

"MINKI??" Eunji suddenly jerked, almost fall down from her bed. She opens her eyes wide and looking around to find her beloved little brother.

"Finally.." i sighed in relief while massaging my temple

"Where's Minki, unnie?" She asked drowsily. 

"In Busan. Duh.." i replied innocently.

"But i think i heard you talk to him." She still insists.

"Really? I didn't Eunji-yah. Maybe you were dreaming because you miss your brother so much." I try to play innocent. I told ya, acting is one of my natural talent. Remember when i acted for the hidden camera in Apink News?

"Ah yeah.. maybe you're right unnie." She said in defeat.

"Now that you already awake, go get ready. Take a bath and have your breakfast. We're leaving at 7 for recording our japanese single." I said as i pat her head lightly few times.

"Ne unnie.."

"And don't you dare try to sleep again!" I warned her

"Ne leade

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter